User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ENTP

I cold-shoulder friends and seethe, listen to metal, and write dark fiction, usually.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

*is feeling fine*
    My wife: "Are you pissed off at me?"
    Me: "No I'm alright. I don't understand."
    My wife: "You look pissed off."
    Me: "I'm alright. Why would I be pissed off at you?"
    My wife: "I don't know. Are you sure, you do look pissed off."
    *gets pissed off*
    Me: "Look, I'm alright, seriously. You haven't done anything for me to get pissed off about!"
    My wife: "OK."
    *still feels pissed off*

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I hold in sadness, fear and love, but anger, I let it all out. I don't hold in anger very long. I let it out before it escalates.
    People call me aggressive, in fact. Yeah. I'm the type of guy that would beat the shit out of someone when he seriously annoys me.
    Sometimes I think "too bad there's modern society"... It's totally acceptable in anime, but in real life, they're like "what the hell is wrong with your brain?!" and pretend like it isn't normal.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    INTP Ni

Yeah, my INFJ GF is the same, she holds it in though, and I encourage and support and will still love her if she completly loses it.
    She then asked what if she growled, lol, fine I said. What about howled? LOL. That would be strange but it would be fine.

My younger Brother (20) told me last year when we had a serious one-to-one talk (which isn't how my family functions/or not, at all),
    he told me "thought had to hold in", that broke my heart.

I'm tired of seeing people hold it in because they think it's "bad" to express it, or they'll be judged and ostracized from society.
    Keeping it inside just causes so many many problems and wear break you down. (and can lead to other mental health issues)

I've been angry since childhood.
    "Jekyll and Hyde" was frequently mentioned.
    I'm an explosive type. I did try to keep it in when I was younger, but the crap just kept coming.
    I destroyed so much in my childhood, but i've only hit one person in my life in anger. (which was my sister, we were kids and believe me she deserved it - long story, life story *rolls eyes smiley*)
    I managed to control it better in secondary school, after all, it wasn't people from school I had the problem with.
    However as I got older, and more self awareness, it evolved into verbal communication.
    I used to be like several of the aggressive, cocky, ENTJs on the forum.

I can deal with my anger sooo much better now, I haven't gone on a godzilla rampage in years, I still have the odd outburst now and then when my values are trod on, or i'm triggered, or I see someone hurting someone else. Slowly i'm dealing with those to tone it down a bit. I'm still recovering from my incompetent Psychiatrist and the hellish year of my life, so i'm a bit more volatile than I was before I see her (I've even decimated trolls who I've seen bullying someone clearly unable to defend themself, and they are WAY over the line with the stuff they're say. Some people say that's wrong, well most people don't understand psychology, anger or making changes)

Yeah I was "hulk like" as a kid. It's worrying what so much anger and pain can become.

I no longer do the whole verbal aggression now (unless someone tries something, and I warn them, like 1 INTP soldier the other day). I don't even do the mocking any more. My relationship with my INFJ changed that.

I'm big on personal growth.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Rarely happens, it's hard to argue logic.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectlyConfused View Post
    Yeah, my INFJ GF is the same, she holds it in though, and I encourage and support and will still love her if she completly loses it.
    She then asked what if she growled, lol, fine I said. What about howled? LOL. That would be strange but it would be fine.

My younger Brother (20) told me last year when we had a serious one-to-one talk (which isn't how my family functions/or not, at all),
    he told me "thought had to hold in", that broke my heart.

I'm tired of seeing people hold it in because they think it's "bad" to express it, or they'll be judged and ostracized from society.
    Keeping it inside just causes so many many problems and wear break you down. (and can lead to other mental health issues)

I've been angry since childhood.
    "Jekyll and Hyde" was frequently mentioned.
    I'm an explosive type. I did try to keep it in when I was younger, but the crap just kept coming.
    I destroyed so much in my childhood, but i've only hit one person in my life in anger. (which was my sister, we were kids and believe me she deserved it - long story, life story *rolls eyes smiley*)
    I managed to control it better in secondary school, after all, it wasn't people from school I had the problem with.
    However as I got older, and more self awareness, it evolved into verbal communication.
    I used to be like several of the aggressive, cocky, ENTJs on the forum.

I can deal with my anger sooo much better now, I haven't gone on a godzilla rampage in years, I still have the odd outburst now and then when my values are trod on, or i'm triggered, or I see someone hurting someone else. Slowly i'm dealing with those to tone it down a bit. I'm still recovering from my incompetent Psychiatrist and the hellish year of my life, so i'm a bit more volatile than I was before I see her (I've even decimated trolls who I've seen bullying someone clearly unable to defend themself, and they are WAY over the line with the stuff they're say. Some people say that's wrong, well most people don't understand psychology, anger or making changes)

Yeah I was "hulk like" as a kid. It's worrying what so much anger and pain can become.

I no longer do the whole verbal aggression now (unless someone tries something, and I warn them, like 1 INTP soldier the other day). I don't even do the mocking any more. My relationship with my INFJ changed that.

I'm big on personal growth.
    That's a far cry from ENTJ. Unless he's an idiot.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

It builds up and up and up. Until I explode out of frusteration, lots and lots of bitchy little comments.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm angry then I have no energy to soften my words, too realistic and bitter.
    So I'd be silent until someone puts pressure on my nerves by talking to me about stupid subjects I don't care, like talking about other people in a bad way as if they're describing themselves, are they insecure and try to hide their shame by laughing at other's or they're just so blind.
    I start mentioning errors and correcting every inaccurate words and worse, the thought's that are impossible to correct with such short time.
    I end up breaking someone's heart.
    But I've always warned people not to make me angry.

Just like how drunk people get honest, I, too, when am angry.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

MBTI
    STP

I have a way with words that make someone feel tiny. It takes a lot to make me angry, a whole lot. If I cuss while angry its not name calling, its to add onto the words that come before or after. It is logical and accurate as I don't just fly off the handle, I usually sit and analyze to see where things are going, have been, etc. and such.

I have sat in a car one time with my ex both screaming at each other I just kinda went down her path knowingly. After about 10-15 minutes I looked at her and asked if we are done because this is stupid. I don't like anger, it impedes moving forward, stops analyses, steers, controls, and blinds us.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFJ

That all depends on what I'm angry at, why I'm angry at it, what sort of relationship I have with it, whether or not I care about preserving that relationship, how taxed I feel from trying to be patient with whatever it is up to now, the current meta situation of my life and how much other things are pissing me off right now...

Honestly I run the whole spectrum, between cold and logical indifference all the way up to wanting to cause armageddon.