• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crazy people and MBTI[c]

heart

heart on fire
On vent Protean brought this up and i was not trying to trap or out anyone, I was hoping people would put in their 2 cents on the subject. Like if you think MBTI attracts people of not sound mind, more then something else, why do you think that's so. Or if not why not?

I think it attracts people who would like to become saner.

And if this thread was started about me, I can deal with it.

heart

heart on fire
Why would you think that?

:D Fi paranoia. I'm feeling neurotic and narcissitic today.

Edit: We should have a poll, how many people saw this thread and thought they were one of the ones being talked about. ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's also the demotivator definition:
madness.jpg

Nahh, too much to think about already ;-)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I also try to avoid real life interaction on those days as well. Some people are more understanding than others.

On some of my groups I have actually explained this to people up front - "If I don't write for a while that means I am having some stressful times. I will be back latter."

Ilah

Gosh, girl quit analyzing yourself. You are about to reach the point when there is nothing more to be found out about oneself, if you do not expand.

There are boundaries and limitations even to a complex human psyche and when you overstep them and are not aware of that you fall into a lamenting way of life, where you overstep the boundary and then loop back to the point where it was set, cause behind it there is nothing more, except madness.

Change your views, expand your life. Do something stupid, but first of all, recognize your condition !

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some of y'all definitely got an overthinking problem. Life's too short to worry if someone is showing you their "true self" online. I mean, if you actually plan to have a real life relationship with someone, that's one thing. But if all you do is talk to a person online, then react to the self they show you, and get on with your life!

This has been "Practical Advice from the Jeffster." Join us next time for when I explain the proper way to get ants out of a blender. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Some of y'all definitely got an overthinking problem. Life's too short to worry if someone is showing you their "true self" online. I mean, if you actually plan to have a real life relationship with someone, that's one thing. But if all you do is talk to a person online, then react to the self they show you, and get on with your life!

This has been "Practical Advice from the Jeffster." Join us next time for when I explain the proper way to get ants out of a blender. ;)

I cant tell, how much I love you belated. :) That something going on between us has grown far beyond a manlike friendship xD

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

HAHAHHAHAHA, man you are amusing! :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh good LAWD...we are a crazy bunch.

<That was an inspirational N moment brought to you by Amnesia, Inc.>

(Crap, I forgot the comma).

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I cant tell, how much I love you belated. :) That something going on between us has grown far beyond a manlike friendship xD

Well, hell. Let's go put on flannel and chop wood, so we can reassert our manliness and share in our loving feelings at the same time without being creepy in the slightest. :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hab heut nen neuen guten Spruch gehoert xD

"Ein Ingenieur der nicht saeuft, ist wie ein Motor der nicht laeuft"

*fg* xDD

HAHAHAHA, na gut, das erklärt viel!!!!! :grinsen:

:hug: Eines Tages findest du ganz durch Zufall eine besondere Person - vielleicht Jeffster, vielleicht eine schöne, hübsche liebe Frau - die dir zeigt, wie schön das Leben ist - und zwar ohne zu saufen! ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, hell. Let's go put on flannel and chop wood, so we can reassert our manliness and share in our loving feelings at the same time without being creepy in the slightest. :D

Hahahahaha, Jeff!!!

Wow two men in flannel and chopping wood. Only thing betta would be to see my husband do that - but he's manly enough already. :heart: :yes: :blush: