User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

Thumbs down If I don't like it, I'll blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    There was that thing called "Staatssicherheit" in old Eastern Germany...
    I still wake in the night screaming, thinking there is an extrovert in bed with me.

So bring back the Wall and staatssicherheit and take the extroverts out of my bed and shoot them down like dogs in the street.

Harsh, you say? But an extrovert in bed is like a crying baby destroying sleep and peace of mind. Did I say, peace of mind? I meant, my mind. They destroy my mind. They send me crazy.

Is it any wonder I scream in the night. I awake shaken and turn to MBTIc for comfort and company. They say I am just another crazy on MBTIc, but I know who to blame and it's you.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I still wake in the night screaming, thinking there is an extrovert in bed with me.

So bring back the Wall and staatssicherheit and take the extroverts out of my bed and shoot them down like dogs in the street.

Harsh, you say? But an extrovert in bed is like a crying baby destroying sleep and peace of mind. Did I say, peace of mind? I meant, my mind. They destroy my mind. They send me crazy.

Is it any wonder I scream in the night. I awake shaken and turn to MBTIc for comfort and company. They say I am just another crazy on MBTIc, but I know who to blame and it's you.
    Not many can come to terms with being crazy themselves. However, "craziness" is generally attributed to some mental abnormality, and abnormality is opposed to the status quo. There is no absolute status quo, so what do we do? We just try to put them further in line with various facilities so they don't cause too much chaos. Pharmaceuticals, prisons, and mental wards are all ways of controlling people if they can't control themselves. I think, though, that you may find that there are many "crazies" living right next door, making decisions in high places, and blending in with society as to not throw a monkey wrench into normalcy. So crazy can't be defined by whether someone fits in or not... how do you define it? I think people are just fundamentally different, and some are so vastly outlandish that they are intolerable to most people. But what if there was a society full of "crazies" who worked with each other - a place where like minded people could congregate to be crazy? Well, I'm pretty sure that place is the world.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Everyone here is either bored or fucking nuts. There are a lot of similarities between these two conditions, namely not knowing how to live.
    I would love to see your observations!

Starting with yourself, of course.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Maybe if the crazy "Mental Disease" pill prescribing profession...

More carefully studied MTBI, and the bio-mechanics of developmental brain chemistry.

They'd come to realize that much of what they perceive to be ADHD is purely inherent and perfectly NORMAL behavior for certain personality types.

Maybe if more people studied those aspects of living. They'd put the pity-party pill doctors out of business.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I would love to see your observations!

Starting with yourself, of course.
    I am crazy.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I am crazy.
    Are you sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Ginkgo

I am crazy.
    Have you ever wondered if scorpions are so spunky because they still think they're these things?

And are humans stupid because they still think they're unicellular organisms?

(This is part of my evaluation).

Also, does superman exist? If so, why?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

i should be crazy_er from all the crazy and loneliness that i went through but i'm strangely sane.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

That's what you think
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Maybe if the crazy "Mental Disease" pill prescribing profession...

More carefully studied MTBI, and the bio-mechanics of developmental brain chemistry.

They'd come to realize that much of what they perceive to be ADHD is purely inherent and perfectly NORMAL behavior for certain personality types.

Maybe if more people studied those aspects of living. They'd put the pity-party pill doctors out of business.
    YESSSSSS!!!!!
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown