What are some of your pet surreal or mysterious interests? Here are some of my main ones:
1) I have liked horror as a genre since I was about 9-10 years old, only followed by mystery, strongly preferred over sci Fi or romance
2) in my late teens and early twenties I believed I could vaguely place my two last lives, one in the late 19th and or early 20th century as some sort of repressed middle class woman, the last one as a young man who lived in Southern California who died in the mid to late 1970s in a car or motorcycle accident. I thought this explained a lot about my personality and interests in this life time, though now I am older I am skeptical of simply having a highly developed and self aware imagination, can't prove it either way, teens are said to be more open to the supernatural anyway
3) many unexplained intuitive incidents with close friends or romantic partners, just knowing or feeling things
4) an on and off obsession with true crime, one of my recent fixation being on the Keddie cabin 28 murders from 1981, something I read about so much that in my last night in my "rustic cabin" in Big Sur in June of 2013, I kept getting the creeps thinking about it, because I was alone
5) a general interest in haunted or historic buildings and land, though I get really annoyed with those stupid ghost hunter shows, as if ghosts would really want to communicate with some loud exploitative camera crew
What do you think this says, either about a person psychologically or even supernaturally? I have had an interest in these things since I was a preteen, upon reading Beebe it was one of the first indications to me that I wasn't an N but actually an ISFP with tertiary Ni showing around adolescence.