• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the definition of fascist?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Any fascist here?

Can you explain me what's the nature of a fascist mind frame and why do you like to kill a little birds? Is cat a fascist couse she like to kill a little birds?

Is batman a gay couse he can't have an orgasm without a suite?

Does batman have an personality disorder couse he can't experience his authenticity without a costume?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Originally being fascist meant the very far right, a kind of rigidity and reactionary rule following conservative culture, and it's still used to describe the most extreme of nationalists, people who go beyond preservation of culture or ethnic pride to a point of fanaticism. I am actually fascinated by true fascists because they represent the reality of man in his most frightened tribal form.

There is a term now called left wing fascist, coined for people who go so far left they circle around to right, not necessarily in beliefs, but in rigidity of attitude and rule following. I recently have read interesting articles about the over socialization of liberals, people so conditioned to society that they are emotionally dishonest, since everyone hates and has prejudice. I am not a fan of over socialization I think it's unhealthy Fe mind control, and is perpetuated in seemingly innocuous ways, like sending children to preschool or daycare full time as early as age two or three. I mean this isn't exactly new, Marx suggested doing exactly that, the taking of children away from the family unit.

Mole

Permabanned
Fascism is Corporatism where the State is controlled by a Corporation of Business, the Unions, the Church, and the Military.

In Fascism there is no Separation of Powers. Power is held by the Corporate State.

However Fascism is not totalitarian, rather Fascism is authoritarian.

The authoritarian personality believes and practises control, and rejects empathy and creativity.

The authoritarian personality is buttressed by psychological defence mechanisms that defend against their inner feelings, and are used to manipulate others.

The authoritarian personality expects to be attacked and is ready to strike back. So the psyche of the authoritarian personality is very well defended.

The authoritarian personality sees the world as chaotic, and it is their mission to bring order to the chaos.

For instance, the military personality brings order to the chaos of the battle field.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
^^^^

It's interesting that you mention corporatism and business, I have seen the United States referred to as fascist, at least under W....because of our right wing affiliation with big business, bloated military spending, nationalism and religious ties with the right wing. Of course you must know that the religious aspect is false. People who are in fields like big oil and big coal and McDonald's want to keep their fiscal stranglehold on the world despite better technology for fuels and healthier choices of food, but no one in their right mind would support a party that basically holds them down financially and otherwise, so they use stuff like abortion and prayer in school as a red herring for the masses.

Mole

Permabanned
^^^^

It's interesting that you mention corporatism and business, I have seen the United States referred to as fascist, at least under W....because of our right wing affiliation with big business, bloated military spending, nationalism and religious ties with the right wing. Of course you must know that the religious aspect is false. People who are in fields like big oil and big coal and McDonald's want to keep their fiscal stranglehold on the world despite better technology for fuels and healthier choices of food, but no one in their right mind would support a party that basically holds them down financially and otherwise, so they use stuff like abortion and prayer in school as a red herring for the masses.

The USA is not fascist because, along with other things, the USA practices the Separation of Powers.

The essence of fascism, called corporatism, is there is no Separation of Powers.