User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTP

and this sounds odd, but MBTI is nonsense.....i like social sciences which of course includes psychology, but MBTI reflects human biases and cites NTPs as bad and SFPs as good. read descriptions of such and you'd see more negatives on balance for NTPs relative to SFPs.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm here mainly to collect the souls of the unborn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Stanton Moore liked this post

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

..but for other reasons as well, some of which are entirely okay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

im here, because of my disintegration to 7. in other words, seeking stimulus to avoid awful thoughts\emotions.

if we go back, 5 years, when i discovered typisms.. well, same reason. =)
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I don't know. I'm just setting the stage for confusion.

That and it's nice to have a place that for some reason tolerates my low - grade passive aggressive bullshit. Or just ignores it, fleas that don't bite don't get the scratch.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I'm here mainly to collect the souls of the unborn.
    HARVEST MY SOUL SANTTU

Default Standard Knowledge

I come here to discover standard knowledge.

And like Gaul, standard knowledge is divided into three parts.

There is spoken standard knowledge, there is literate standard knowledge, and there is electric standard knowledge.

We all learn spoken standard knowledge at our mother's knee, we learn spoken standard knowledge naturally and intuitively.

Almost all of us learn literate standard knowledge by being ripped from our warm spoken home and compelled by the State to go to a special institution called a school, with specially trained staff called teachers, to learn to read and write.

And once again we are learning electronic standard knowledge naturally and intuitively at home with the telephone, the television, the radio, and the computer.

And interstingly, the spoken standard knowledge is the content of literate standard knowledge, and the literate standard knowledge is the content of the electric standard knowledge.

So the spoken standard knowledge, the literate standard knowledge, and the electronic standard knowoledge, fit inside each other like Russian dolls.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

I came here initially because I had an interest in typology. That has changed somewhat; suffice it to say I walk with my eyes wide open to the pitfalls. Though I have come to think that the incomplete nature is a virtue. Uncertainty stimulates growth, perhaps that is the genius of MBTI. A starting point for self directed study; psychology, philosophy, people internalising the categorise, and building useful subjective models of interactions. All started from a simple dichotomous test.

As for why I'm still here? I still have an interest in typology; or perhaps I simply enjoy a place where I'm not the craziest person around, who knows?
    “Brighter, now brighter, pay no mind to those who squint, burn with all your heat.”

You people are somehow still the most intelligent and least anal retentive (they have to be kept together) place on the interwebs I know.