User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    This is an odd accusation to make against me, when mbti itself is not supported by evidence. For 75 years there has not been one random double blind experiment done with mbti.

Mbti is evidence free, so enables us to fantasise freely about our types.
    I have made no accusations about you. Moreover, the literature and the internet are replete with evidence relating to MBTI. You may not consider it conclusive, but it is evidence nonetheless.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I have made no accusations about you. Moreover, the literature and the internet are replete with evidence relating to MBTI. You may not consider it conclusive, but it is evidence nonetheless.
    Mbti is not based on intellectual integrity, it is based on fantasy.

And fantasy is the attraction of mbti.

And to continue to claim mbti is based on evidence twists the mind. It corrupts the mind.

And we recruit vulnerable school children because their minds are easily corrupted.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

I come back for the community. I'm not much of a poster/forumer, mostly a ventrilo'er where the interactions are more "real" :P
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Mbti is not based on intellectual integrity, it is based on fantasy.

And fantasy is the attraction of mbti.

And to continue to claim mbti is based on evidence twists the mind. It corrupts the mind.

And we recruit vulnerable school children because their minds are easily corrupted.
    Specifically what conclusions or recommendations of MBTI do you find insufficiently supported by evidence, and where and how does the evidence fall short?

Intellectual integrity involves supporting one's assertions with facts, not simply making empty and hyperbolic claims.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I am not here very often of late, but have spent time here mostly for observation and discussion about and around the Enneagram. I've found a lot of value in reading what people who identify with certain types write, the way they write, what they say about themselves, etc. People here are, for the most part, very warm and open-- which has made studying and observing really a pleasant experience.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

Some kind of morbid curiosity brings me back here. I'm not even interested in typology yet I still return in times of frustrating boredom.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Senkrad View Post
    Some kind of morbid curiosity brings me back here. I'm not even interested in typology yet I still return in times of frustrating boredom.
    Boredom is repressed anger. So what are you angry at?

MBTI
    FiTe
    Enneagram
    YwX sx/sp

Boredom is repressed anger. So what are you angry at?
    Perhaps it has something to do with my drug addicted, abusive father, my neglectful mother, my mentally disabled sibling that refuses to get help in order to become better and live a somewhat normal life, being physically and psychologically bullied at school during my younger years, being shunned by my peers for not behaving like other children and never having any friends to talk with, for being slow and not accomplish things in the same amount of time as others do, for knowing that I am a good and kind soul yet no one stays with me for longer than they need to?

Or maybe I just made all that up and the true answer is just that I am really bad at coming up with stuff to pass the time that I just mindlessly wander from site to site on the huge interwebs?
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

The purpose of studying mbti and sharing on the forum is to understand different personalities and knowing myself better. Different points of view are very useful about any subjects, and probably mainly when one feels concerned and is looking for a solution...
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

MBTI
    INTP

I think I only use the Web and forums to advance and learn.......everybody else got standard knowledge, i can too.....we all hold the same space in this universe...
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....