User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx

@prplchknz , oops i did it again. this is, i think, the third time i opened that dang spoiler button of yours. i reminded myself not to do that again, but fall into the trap yet again.
    “By our stumbling, the world is perfected.”
    ― Sri Aurobindo

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by devaf View Post
    @prplchknz , oops i did it again. this is, i think, the third time i opened that dang spoiler button of yours. i reminded myself not to do that again, but fall into the trap yet again.
    I do not control your actions and it is not a trap. it's there to not make pages take forever to load
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

So this is just a "why am I here" thread.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

My INFJ brother introduced me to MBTI and I went nuts over it. Wanted to type myself for certain but couldn't. Figured people on an internet site could.

I'm still here because this is an oasis in the internet where you're not surrounded by foolish jerks. And basically I love you guys.
    Likes Opal liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It started with an interest in MBTI, mostly to have a way to understand myself. But, mostly this has been a forum of expression and exploration for me, a place to be exposed to and to try on new ideas, and attempt to really be me in a controlled 'space' and see what it means before I unleash myself on the greater world.

That was the original intent.

MBTI
    FREE

1) I got bored of PerC;

2) I want to know what knowledgeable (hopefully more than me) people think;

3) for the lulz.

just present and accounted for no particular goal

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by devaf View Post
    I enjoyed reading the replies. I must say one can learn a lot here. example i had to search the net to understand
    @Hard
    and
    totally agree with @Chthonic who

The pure social value of TypoC is also nice to hear of.I agree with @Marmotini

I briefly scanned some of the latest posts by Mole. Based on that, I did not see any personal belittling, but consistently offering contrary inputs. Though necessarily brief, they are articulated ok. I do not find anything wrong in his reply here also. I imagine it to be born from the skeptic toolkit structured for hard science. Its bound to run contrary on a typology forum and as long as its not personal I would certainly consider his views.

I have this personal view thats whats very comfortable to many generally, must generally be good for you in terms of the 'intelligence of the human body'. Like chocolate, wine, salted food and start extending it to things like meditation or mbti, lol. Of course, one wonders how something like smoking can fit in here. Also I argue against myself by recollecting a tamil proverb that says 'an excess of even the nectar of immortality acts as a poison'.

It is interesting to see the aspergers brought up here. I have a relative who is rather severe degree autistic. Don;t know exactly about that. But I was thinking about the physiological basis of behaviour and personality a lot and then thereafter its extension into religion or spirituality and the bases and effects in the body. But, I cannot do or pursue anything concrete in that line. If I can set the clock back, being a scientist in a University would be something I will really think about.

Its what I will also settle into in no time, I suppose, a nice place to hang out now and then, once the learning curve flattens out.
    Oh, I love Mole, but he hangs out here to warn people mostly about the evils of typology. It's a hobby he's apparently been pursuing for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Oh, I love Mole
    And Mole loves you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    [you] are here to pass out pamphlets?
    Ah, Mole the pamphleteer, I press them into your hot little hands, read them, I say, read them and weep.