• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help i feel like i have no consciousness(not literally)

Rajko

Hey. I am here yet again in search for maybe someone thatcan relate and help.
Its a very difficult state to describe but i feel like i really dont know what im doing in social situations and im not aspberger. My mind goes blank and i cant seem to do what i want, its almost like the conscious though process is very weak and doesnt work.i feel do unaware sne i just dont know how to act comfortably. Is it just a matter of comfort or what? I dont seem to trust my own thoughts do the point that they are unexistant. What the hell is this

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have you ever looked into instinctual variants? I'm so/sp or sp/so and I do this all the time too. Like, there's a big group of people I'm pretty spontaneous around, but then if I don't trust someone or see them as a threat, I totally lock up.

I think it has to do with self-preservation. The whole variant revolves around safety, comfort, and survival. So, if you're not allowed to be comfortable or do what gives you the most security, it bothers you a lot more than other people.