User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Default Attention Please

Too be objective and straight to the point, I would like several things confirmed about myself. As such, I would like to be psychologically examined. Not going to tell you what to look for, because I don't want to pollute the outcome. Doing this because I'm in need of questions to provoke thought, because I'm in a sort of creative slump.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

I'm afraid I don't exactly understand the nature of what you want- can you be more precise? As in, do you want us to ask random questions, try to psychoanalyze you, etc.?

MBTI
    yupp

no.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Too be objective and straight to the point, I would like several things confirmed about myself. As such, I would like to be psychologically examined. Not going to tell you what to look for, because I don't want to pollute the outcome. Doing this because I'm in need of questions to provoke thought, because I'm in a sort of creative slump.
    I can relate to this feeling. I think FiNe craves feedback. Also being a 5w6 I'm sure you're obsessed with facts and objectivity which I find awesome. But yeah I agree this is really vague and not an effective way to go about it.

What do you think is going on? I don't think that'll skew us, you don't need to ask this community to read *through* what you're saying and find the underlying whatever.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Doing this because I'm in need of questions to provoke thought, because I'm in a sort of creative slump.
    First question: Why?

get in line.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    I can relate to this feeling. I think FiNe craves feedback. Also being a 5w6 I'm sure you're obsessed with facts and objectivity which I find awesome. But yeah I agree this is really vague and not an effective way to go about it.

What do you think is going on? I don't think that'll skew us, you don't need to ask this community to read *through* what you're saying and find the underlying whatever.
    INFP E5 doesn't exist. They're all Sixes.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

OK.

Are your thoughts out of touch with reality? If not, you are not schizophrenic.

Are your emotions out of touch with reality? If not, you are not Clinically Depressed.

Do you present a false self to the world? If not, you are not neurotic.

So you are not schizophrenic, Clinically Depressed, or neurotic, so you must have an integrated psyche.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Maybe that demanding tone would work better on a mental health professional?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.