• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attention Please

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Too be objective and straight to the point, I would like several things confirmed about myself. As such, I would like to be psychologically examined. Not going to tell you what to look for, because I don't want to pollute the outcome. Doing this because I'm in need of questions to provoke thought, because I'm in a sort of creative slump.

Evastover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm afraid I don't exactly understand the nature of what you want- can you be more precise? As in, do you want us to ask random questions, try to psychoanalyze you, etc.?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Too be objective and straight to the point, I would like several things confirmed about myself. As such, I would like to be psychologically examined. Not going to tell you what to look for, because I don't want to pollute the outcome. Doing this because I'm in need of questions to provoke thought, because I'm in a sort of creative slump.

I can relate to this feeling. I think FiNe craves feedback. Also being a 5w6 I'm sure you're obsessed with facts and objectivity which I find awesome. But yeah I agree this is really vague and not an effective way to go about it.

What do you think is going on? I don't think that'll skew us, you don't need to ask this community to read *through* what you're saying and find the underlying whatever.

Cygnus

I can relate to this feeling. I think FiNe craves feedback. Also being a 5w6 I'm sure you're obsessed with facts and objectivity which I find awesome. But yeah I agree this is really vague and not an effective way to go about it.

What do you think is going on? I don't think that'll skew us, you don't need to ask this community to read *through* what you're saying and find the underlying whatever.

INFP E5 doesn't exist. They're all Sixes.

Mole

Permabanned

OK.

Are your thoughts out of touch with reality? If not, you are not schizophrenic.

Are your emotions out of touch with reality? If not, you are not Clinically Depressed.

Do you present a false self to the world? If not, you are not neurotic.

So you are not schizophrenic, Clinically Depressed, or neurotic, so you must have an integrated psyche.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Maybe that demanding tone would work better on a mental health professional?