• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you sometimes feel lost?

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
I have my head on my shoulders most of the time, but then I sometimes feel lost because I just think others got knowledge and it annoys me.... I just want to get this and it will be all OK...:hi:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I generally suspect that there are plenty of portions of living that come more naturally to others than to me... like how to hold a baby or what to do if someone starts crying or how to have a good time at a concert... It's almost like everyone got the playbook except for me and I'm left to fumble awkwardly for the amusement of others in those situations :thelook:

if you're speaking of lost in life?

yes... I concluded a number of years back that life is a thing without a higher purpose and that we merely exist, with no path to walk down but what we choose for ourselves and whatever we do probably doesn't matter in the long run or even the short run because we're one of billions of people on one of billions and billions and billions of planets in the universe... life is feeling lost because lost is all there is :unsure:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sometimes, I contradict

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
sometimes I contradict

But people do......I don't really care about that, but then it's just your and that other guy's selective condemnation that made me chuckle.....

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No, I don't feel lost too often. There is some Pe in me that makes me feel like I'm sort of driven by a motor and I'll jump out of my seat if I don't have the opportunity to move, and that can drive me into trouble, but I use my head and get out if it before anything takes a total turn for the worst.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Everyone get’d to a point in their lives to be/feel lost..
What’s actually important is how you get over it.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
No, I don't feel lost too often. There is some Pe in me that makes me feel like I'm sort of driven by a motor and I'll jump out of my seat if I don't have the opportunity to move, and that can drive me into trouble, but I use my head and get out if it before anything takes a total turn for the worst.

So ill just get standard knowledge and go on...

Noon

Not sure if this is the kind of 'lost' the title is referencing, but I'm supposed to be reading up on how chronic stress can damage the brain. Late in 2014 I had an episode of acute stress reaction that fortunately didn't progress to PTSD, and earlier before then just a severe enough stressor to interfere with some of my cognitive ability. My tolerance - and 'snapback' - seems to be getting lower over the years and sometimes I do think about it and it worries me.

In those times I get pretty hazy-minded among other things and do generally feel 'lost'. Sometimes it spills over into non-stressed times. My thinking has gotten even more abstract, oddly enough, but I can't any longer be bothered like I used to about being more detailed and precise when it's asked of me. I can however still understand others perfectly well.