User Tag List

First 456

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

I meant what I said the way I intended.
    Changing the meaning of my words makes it turn to other words that are no longer mine.
    Perhaps these are not your words but they are the words of Allah in the Koran.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Islamists in the Middle East and Africa are religiously carring out the commands of Allah in the Koran. One of those commands is the killing of Kafir and the taking of their young women into sexual slavery.

The Islamists are carrying out the pure form of Islam for which they will be rewarded for ever in Heaven.
    This is ignorant nonsense. What kind of distorted source do you get your information from?
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    This is ignorant nonsense. What kind of distorted source do you get your information from?
    I get my information directly from the Koran, the Hadith and the Siri, as well as from the Muslim Students' Association at the Australian National University, and of course from the very words of the Islamists themselves on the internet, which anyone can find anywhere in the world.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I get my information directly from the Koran, the Hadith and the Siri, as well as from the Muslim Students' Association at the Australian National University, and of course from the very words of the Islamists themselves on the internet, which anyone can find anywhere in the world.
    What are the differences between islamists and muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    What are the differences between islamists and muslims?
    It is the same difference between Islam and muslims.

Not all muslims are devout. Not all muslims are hellbent on restoring the Caliphate and Sharia Law. However accurate polling of muslims throughout the world show a very large number support Sharia Law arrived at through Islamic terror.

Read the results of the polls for yourself at Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

It is the same difference between Islam and muslims.

Not all muslims are devout. Not all muslims are hellbent on restoring the Caliphate and Sharia Law. However accurate polling of muslims throughout the world show a very large number support Sharia Law arrived at through Islamic terror.

Read the results of the polls for yourself at Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth
    Interesting polls. Quite worrying indeed though questionable depending on the poll processes and thought too. I'm unsure what accuracy means here.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Uhmmm.. Actually I can reply to this forever to prove that this is wrong as it’s obviously.
    But I don’t reply to poor language, I always respect everyone so I expect that in return and as proper.
    So I shall only continue when improvements are done. Finally to turn your next claim against me down..
    Dear @Mole, you cannot understand the words in Noble Quran as they’re in excellent true arabic, fws7a accent is not used today, why? it’s too accurate and detailed and hard grammar..
    There for you should read arabic tafseer by a clever islamic scientist (=arabic version translation)
    Why clever? Because every islamic scientist understands, but clever ones can translate.
    I related clever to arabic language skills.
    If we want to know the truth, we should not hold any opinions for or against until we learn it then we can analyse and question later. :)
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.