• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you an Alpha male?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
over-the-top-1987-595x347.png

I am

I have a lot of women

as salads.

Every day I drive another

furiously car.

From Zagreb to Belgrade I

arrive as fast as

iščačkam (no translation for this) kebab from molars.

And you?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm insulted you'd even ask me that question. a real alpha male doesn't need to prove shit. :cowboy:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My dog thinks I'm her pack leader. Does that count for anything?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Account, obviously your dog is a paranoid schizophrenic, cause he thinks the octopus is its Savior.

One time when I was psychotic, I seriously entertained the idea that octopuses were controlling the human population through ultramagnetic frequencies. They read our thoughts and were tracking for the coming of the second Christ (who was me, at the time).

Sounds legit, I think.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think this biographical documentary demonstrates how alpha male I really am. Why do you think Brisk Ice Tea chose me as a sponsor for? :pumpyouup::spindance::girlfight::worthy::tongue10 ::harhar::hug:

:smile:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One time when I was psychotic, I seriously entertained the idea that octopuses were controlling the human population through ultramagnetic frequencies. They read our thoughts and were tracking for the coming of the second Christ (who was me, at the time).

Sounds legit, I think.
I like you.

If cephalopods didn't have such short lifespans, I think they'd have a pretty good shot at taking over the world.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

These are a hell of delusions. Sorry, bro.

I am sorry that today so many people suffer from some kind of breakdown.

Bdwy, an interesting story, and an interesting imagination.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
These are a hell of delusions. Sorry, bro.

I am sorry that today so many people suffer from some kind of breakdown.

Bdwy, an interesting story, and an interesting imagination.

Drugs played a very significant part. I should have known better than to mess with mind altering substances when I have a family history of mental illness. Also, certain people affected me very negatively. I was being pushed around a lot and having to hold my feelings in until breaking point.

Basically I was under lots of stress. I've been ok since I've been on medication, but the medication themselves have a lot of side effects, like a general lessening in enjoyment for life, and a much quieter and slower train of thought. I should be off them soon and will hopefully feel more like the "old me" in the coming months. Though, I have to realise that I won't quite feel the same as I used to. I'm a new person now, and I can't be too attached to how I used to be.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Drugs played a very significant part. I should have known better than to mess with mind altering substances when I have a family history of mental illness. Also, certain people affected me very negatively. I was being pushed around a lot and having to hold my feelings in until breaking point.

Basically I was under lots of stress. I've been ok since I've been on medication, but the medication themselves have a lot of side effects, like a general lessening in enjoyment for life, and a much quieter and slower train of thought. I should be off them soon and will hopefully feel more like the "old me" in the coming months. Though, I have to realise that I won't quite feel the same as I used to. I'm a new person now, and I can't be too attached to how I used to be.

I'm sorry. I know a guy who have a similar story. I feel sorry for him, too. He was a good guy.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah why not

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Sure I am. How can you even ask.

In Kazakhstan and Yugoslavia you can buy a woman from her father for a 15 gallons of insecticides.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Last year when I had 5 roommates I was appointed the "alpha female" and made responsible for all event planning/decision making. :laugh:

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Probably in my heart, just not expressed like you.
Generally I spend time with many a different folks and I choose what I wish to do, whether or not they are up for it. To maximize life for myself. Whether it is going or directing the flow.

If I meet another authoritative person, or inclined alpha male, I will either shy away if there's a contest for control or if said person uses indiscriminate violence I will stand my ground. Generally, I stare others down.

Then again, I've been said I am catlike and my eyes are wells deep enough to suffocate others. So, who knows?

I believe that silence can be used more effectively than violence.