User Tag List

First 234

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    What are the definitions of 'true' and 'false' rap and hip hop fans?
    For starters someone who has listened to more than 500 rappers.

Someone who knows who mf doom is....and someone who has read a few books by angela Davis or aware of how nwa was engineered to kill the social revolution and expand socially accepted racism.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTP

This is funny..

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Not my intention at all and sorry if you feel that way.

As for Forbes...they are not an unbiased source of information. Audited financial statements are as objective as things come. Since Forbes enjoys and shares board member era with other media outlets they can hardly be considered a step up from tmz or any other media publication which indirectly or directly had members of the board with vested interests in other companies.

I am very direct and blunt when it comes to facts. The reason audited financial statements are requires is because the people who sign on them are liable to go to jail for misreporting. As for Forbes, they have to liability what so ever for misrepresentation. Other than loss of credibility....

But that is irrelevant. My point is money does not justify Bad will. Social engineering and its relationship to slavery cannot be justified. Y a single persons measure of success based on income. Hence Kanye is a moron, albeit a rich one

The idea that money is a measure of success and justifies any course of action is part of a culture of ignorance, waste, and evil, and just proves my initial point. This is not a personal thing about you. The prison complex is a multi variable matrix with many faces which feed its bodies. It is not any individuals fault for the existence of slavery today but all of our faults as a collective society.

I do not hold it against others that they support child prostitution and slavery by watching television. It is not so,etching the average person has control over and I too watch television but the connection between the two should be at the very least brought to light.

I would perceive a large portion of Forbes' readership and influence is based on their reasonable attention to detail and focus on ethical journalism. Yes, there will always be bias where humans are concerned.

It would also be fair to anticipate a nice review of Glu Mobile's financial statements after year end. I've been following their story, and if I can get my hands on a copy of their information I will happily share it.

The point about the insane earnings reported by Glu due to the game was brought up to illustrate that the consumers have the power to dictate what they are consuming. If enough people want products and music made by morons, they will be supplied with it. That the KK game was so successful should put fear into people's hearts about what kind of world we are allowing ourselves to live in.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

Also very funny..

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    I would perceive a large portion of Forbes' readership and influence is based on their reasonable attention to detail and focus on ethical journalism. Yes, there will always be bias where humans are concerned.

It would also be fair to anticipate a nice review of Glu Mobile's financial statements after year end. I've been following their story, and if I can get my hands on a copy of their information I will happily share it.

The point about the insane earnings reported by Glu due to the game was brought up to illustrate that the consumers have the power to dictate what they are consuming. If enough people want products and music made by morons, they will be supplied with it. That the KK game was so successful should put fear into people's hearts about what kind of world we are allowing ourselves to live in.
    Thanks. I think we fundamentally agree. I learned a lot talking to you.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopa View Post
    This is funny..

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Idk. I think he's always been that way.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4SYIfhzMmU#t=04m00s
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it