User Tag List

First 1234 Last

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

To illustrate my point ask yourself why reporters would interview warren buffet and jay z together. Both are billionaires but look at the message: in order to be a billionaire an African male is inspired to rap, take drugs, and play the thug. The Caucasian on he other hand simply has to wear a suit and delegate. If we consider the effects on a young and impressionable mind, imitating Kanye or jay z will land 1/3 males in prison. Imitating warren buffet will land 0/10 males in prison.

Guess what demographic is statistically more liable to imitate jay z...and you will see how even art is harnessed to pump and fuel the artery of oppression.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

And fyi true rap and hip hop fans do not think Kanye is talented.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Default /relevant

Type "www.loser.com" in your search engine. See what comes up.
    Who spent money to do this?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Type "www.loser.com" in your search engine. See what comes up.
    Who spent money to do this?
    If you were interested in an answer.... twocowsdomains.com, but it doesn't cost them much. They own loser.com and are probably just sitting on it to sell as soon as somebody is willing to pay the price they want. It doesn't take them anything to point it to where ever they'd like in the meanwhile.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

This will sound trite, but I really think he's insecure and feels like he needs to prove something. Like if he's anything less than divine, he's not good enough. And he seems to think everyone else is on the same page as him, and interprets their comments and actions through that lens, like everyone is telling him he's not good enough and he has to keep fighting back against them.

There have been a rare few times in my life where I've said something way more boastful about myself than I normally would, and I did so in the midst of self-defense against someone who I thought was unfairly criticizing me. I think Kanye is just doing that, all the time, in the extreme.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    This will sound trite, but I really think he's insecure and feels like he needs to prove something. Like if he's anything less than divine, he's not good enough. And he seems to think everyone else is on the same page as him, and interprets their comments and actions through that lens, like everyone is telling him he's not good enough and he has to keep fighting back against them.

There have been a rare few times in my life where I've said something way more boastful about myself than I normally would, and I did so in the midst of self-defense against someone who I thought was unfairly criticizing me. I think Kanye is just doing that, all the time, in the extreme.
    except he's had this superiority complex long before his outbursts garnered heavy criticism. he seems like he legitimately believes that he's been endowed with some sort of divine wisdom and his views supercede that of everyone else. in an interview responding to his song, 'I Am a God' he affirms, “'I just told you who I thought I was: A god. I just told you. That'’s who I think I am."

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    In my opinion...well I mean it's based on the fact that he is pretty dumb with regards to everything except for music. Kanye can barely string a coherent sentence without speaking broken English, he probably knows nothing about anything except for making beats and even his rhymes are pretty crappy and uninspired compared to less known rappers.

His fame and success is no indication of his skill...as it goes with all artists...and he is ignorant and lacks for education....so he is the ideal representative the media wishes to portray of African males since the media is biased and racist.

On one hand he complains about racism but on the other he helps propagate negative stereotypes. He is the court jester of our society and undoubtedly will help feed the prison system as Jay Z does too...as rap music iS correlated to violate behaviors in young men.
    He is probably a narcissist with a very low iq.

If I had to guess...he is among the least intelligent people on the planet...low iq, to the level of 85-90, is accompanied by lack of control of impulse. Kanye is undoubtedly a strange man but he proved up and part of the structure which promotes racism. He is a Trojan horse Uncle Tom
    you make a lot of valid points. he does seem exceptionally unintelligent coupled with insufferable arrogance. it's not just his linguistic shortcomings, but his inability to form any sort of logically sound argument when he's ranting about whatever he doesn't like.

i'm not convinced, however, that there is a grand conspiracy by the media to portray african males in a negative light. kanye goes out of his way to draw attention toward his obnoxious antics because of his narcissistic impulses. many black celebrities have expressed criticism of him. the media's biggest priority is making money and will generally do whatever is necessary to boost profits or appeal to the masses. negative publicity is sometimes just as valuable as its opposite.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by pixie sticks View Post
    except he's had this superiority complex long before his outbursts garnered heavy criticism. he seems like he legitimately believes that he's been endowed with some sort of divine wisdom and his views supercede that of everyone else. in an interview responding to his song, 'I Am a God' he affirms, “'I just told you who I thought I was: A god. I just told you. That'’s who I think I am."

you make a lot of valid points. he does seem exceptionally unintelligent coupled with insufferable arrogance. it's not just his linguistic shortcomings, but his inability to form any sort of logically sound argument when he's ranting about whatever he doesn't like.

i'm not convinced, however, that there is a grand conspiracy by the media to portray african males in a negative light. kanye goes out of his way to draw attention toward his obnoxious antics because of his narcissistic impulses. many black celebrities have expressed criticism of him. the media's biggest priority is making money and will generally do whatever is necessary to boost profits or appeal to the masses. negative publicity is sometimes just as valuable as its opposite.
    There's no conspiracy needed. Racism permeates because biologically humans are wired to go or support people who are like them.

Because media channels are owned by racists they propagate racism. To be honest our media channels are far less racist than media channels in other countries but yet still...they are racist.

I'm proud that we have done so much to overcome racism in the west but we can alway improve.

Thanks for pointing out the points you think are valid. He does not speak coherently...it sounds like he even has some brain damage.
    it was open
    -the end"

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    There's no conspiracy needed. Racism permeates because biologically humans are wired to go or support people who are like them.

Because media channels are owned by racists they propagate racism. To be honest our media channels are far less racist than media channels in other countries but yet still...they are racist.

I'm proud that we have done so much to overcome racism in the west but we can alway improve.

Thanks for pointing out the points you think are valid. He does not speak coherently...it sounds like he even has some brain damage.
    indeed, people tend to naturally relate better to those who are similar; and the mainstream media is still aimed at a predominantly white audience. i'm not sure that equates to racism though. what is the connection between the media and nazis? supposedly, most of the industry tycoons are jewish.

edit: nevermind, i see that you edited your post. but the nazi reference confused me a bit.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by pixie sticks View Post
    indeed, people tend to naturally relate better to those who are similar; and the mainstream media is still aimed at a predominantly white audience. i'm not sure that equates to racism though. what is the connection between the media and nazis? supposedly, most of the industry tycoons are jewish.

edit: nevermind, i see that you edited your post. but the nazi reference confused me a bit.
    Portraying predominantly African males as thugs is racist. There is no doubt about it. Read angela Davis she marks it out in clear facts and data.

As for nazis...nazi research for public persuasion is used heavily in marketing. Research has no demographic.

Edit: mainstream media is actually aimed at several demographics but portrays Caucasians in the best way. I think your misunderstanding the facts. The number one consumers of television are multiracial. But you are correct in assuming that television portrays Caucasians in the best light if that is what you meant. Which is part of the racism that I alluded to.
    it was open
    -the end"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I think he's faking it. I believe it is just an act.

He certainly wouldn't be the first celebrity/artist who has become widely known and debated for their outrageous, unconventional, over-the-top behaviour, and he certainly won't be the last either.

To win the famous game, you need constant buzz and hype. Pretending you think you're actually The Rap Jesus? He's trolling us. And he's amazing at it.