• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Transgender Con? Many “Transgender” People Regret Switch

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, it's recommended they do HRT for awhile first, since FTM surgery has more risk and less favorable outcome, and there's the possibility they might not need it.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
Studying. Just found out this astounding fact: 5 to 8% of FTM patients taking testosterone experience clitoral growth sufficient for penetrative vaginal intercourse. ???!!!!! Permanent change.

OH MY :shock:

makes sense....this is why female bodybuilders sometimes...well..er...lose their femininity...:D it's been known to happen in cisgendered women who work out a lot, and makes perfect sense from an anatomical standpoint..

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want the extra penis surgery.

because you never know when you need an extra penis.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
and how is transgenderism a fake?

so it's a fake that younger people, often from toddlers, feel confused, depressed, and in countries with shitty health systems are either oppressed or sometimes killed?

why would somebody fake that?