User Tag List

First 78910 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 93

  1. #81
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Go ahead please.

  2. #82
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post

    Quoting my previous posts, .. :|
    Once the drawing is finished, just post it.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  3. #83
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    You know, I'm a choleric-saint, you bum. In celibacy. How can you talk to me like this, when am on a sacred spiritual path.
    I'm very sorry. I guess my rambunctious lifestyle as a cheap prostitute had gone a little too far.

  4. #84
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    I'm very sorry. I guess my rambunctious lifestyle as a cheap prostitute had gone a little too far.
    Oh, lil_Red, I forgot. You are my friend. You can say anything you want to me because you are privileged.

  5. #85
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    Oh, lil_Red, I forgot. You are my friend. You can say anything you want to me because you are privileged.
    YES! So does that mean you do still have those dreams?

  6. #86
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    YES! So does that mean you do still have those dreams?
    Yes. About your profile picture. But, I can not masturbate. I'm in celibacy, remember. Don't provoke me with your lascive images.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    Yes. About your profile picture. But, I can not masturbate. I'm in celibacy, remember. Don't provoke me with your lascive images.
    It does have some very alluring incisors, doesn't it? Oops. Could you perform a blessing on me to rid my mind of such desires?

  8. #88
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    It does have some very alluring incisors, doesn't it? Oops. Could you perform a blessing on me to rid my mind of such desires?
    Yes, I can.




    Sorry!


  9. #89
    Senior Member Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    Yes, I can.



    Sorry!

    Well that's very nice.....

    Aaaah! I've been saved.
    Likes hacbad macbar liked this post

  10. #90
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_Red View Post
    Well that's very nice.....

    Aaaah! I've been saved.
    I told you. Just believe in a Higher Power.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] INFJs, your sense of humor
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 10:31 AM
  2. [NT] Differences in ENTP and ENTJ sense of humor
    By sakuraba in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:51 PM
  3. N-S/J-P dichotomies and sense of humor.
    By mtaclof in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. what does goofy sense of humor means?
    By lkpo14 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 07:52 PM
  5. How do I develop a sense of humor?
    By dnivera in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO