• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Positive or Negative?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm more of an optimist. I don't doubt every single thing, I'm generally not brought down or discouraged by anything, but I can be skeptical, to be point of extreme negativity.

You just shared your weak point.
Destroying you is so easy, your enemy’s can do this mentally.
I’m telling you for good, open your eyes and breath some air.

Jaguar

To point out flaws so the overall process, system, theory et al. can be improved is a positive, not a negative. How one thinks of right and wrong will figure into the answer.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
most things are subjective, when it comes to positive or negative. the fact i spent thanksgiving alone most would view that as negative, but you know what, it was good overall. I hung out with the dog ate chicken and mashed potatoes finished helix watched a fucking awesome show i had never heard of (darknet) and played final fantasy 7 and talked to my mom for an hour on the phone. got a text from a friend (who celebrated a week ago with her family and boyfriend, but worked a double yesterday) but everything is about perspective. and it's easy to get stuck in the everything sucks perspective. positive or negative is more emotional words.

:)

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
i see the bright side always...whenever there is a will, there IS a way....