• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

stalking how far is too far?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
do you ever worry that if you show up 5 times in the same thread as a different user you begin to worry they'll think you're stalking them. so you start holding back?

Some of the people I follow on Pintrest and I joke about being Pinstalked. I say - if anyone that I don't follow, pins 5 or more of my pins in one day = Pinstalker.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It’s easy to deliver a hot take when someone puts themselves out there like that, a vulnerable chicken carcass that falls apart at the joints. Your argument is strong; you are right, the behavior was unflattering, maybe disgusting. It’s harder to say, “Hello, I am the disgusting person.”​

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It’s easy to deliver a hot take when someone puts themselves out there like that, a vulnerable chicken carcass that falls apart at the joints. Your argument is strong; you are right, the behavior was unflattering, maybe disgusting. It’s harder to say, “Hello, I am the disgusting person.”​

She’s given you an escapist piece of non-fiction that made you feel like less of an animal because you drew the line at Instagram creeping.

I never felt like an animal for this though. instagram creeping is far far far far different then show up at someone's house that said bad things about me online.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Stalking means trying to get informations that a person doesn’t like you to do so..
Privacy is a basic human right.
On the internet and in social medias, it’s totally OK to use your own account to find out about what other people share or publish.. (As long as you have the acsess)
You shouldn’t hack people’s accounts.

Also they should only share what they don’t mind you to know.
In real life, there are two rules we often break, which leads to stalking:
*People should care for others.
*People should mind their own business.

There’s a simple way to apply both of them:
>Never try to hurt anyone, it’s wrong.
>Give advice or suggestion only if you’re asked, you can also ask them if they need any.
>Instead of seeking other people’s flaws, mistakes, focus on improving yourself.

Hope I helped. :D