User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Default So, what If you are genius?

So, what to do with people of that sort of life; how to deal with them. I'm certified genius. Multiple occasions proved that. It's not personality disorder. It's not haughty grandiosity displaying some sort of narcissist personality traits. It's genuine to me. As a Scorpio in Western Zodiac, theres strong inclinations towards geniusness; and my natal charts strongly affects me. People says I'm a profound psychologist. Multiple IQ tests proved that also. My IQ vary between 160-175 on various aptitude and intelligence test. I'm a member of Depth Psychology Alliance, based on Jungian depth psychology. But, to be truthful, Jung and Freud are easy to me; because I'm an artist like Dostoevski or Stefan Zweig, I possess profound knowledge about human psyche bordering with prophecy. But, it's not all. My artistic and intellecutal interests are broad and deep, and I'm a truly renaissance men. So, this is not some kind of vanity fair, I'm just proud of that, and I want to reveal it finally. So, ask me whatever you want and I'll try to answer it. I'm not a fluke people, I'm a real deal, and humanist. I like humanity, and I want to help you. So be blessed.

P.S. I'm writing a book about bypassing conceptual frame of mind; our logic and tyranny of the intellect, and how to access to free, profound, genuine knowledge based on intuition and instinct; yeah! I'm talking about of extra-intelligence Xi Description of Xi Think Aldous Huxley- The Doors of Perception; poet William Blake, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla and HSP (Highly Sensitives), etc; Kazimierz Dabrowski's Theory of Positive Disintegration (Theory of Possibility of Advanced Moral Development); Buddhas teaching - Noble Eightfold Path, etc.
    Likes Xann liked this post

Yes, confidence is the first step to personal success. What is the second?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    to give a fuck
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

Probably you should talk to some other geniuses who understand what it is like to have so many special qualities.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes prplchknz, atlascatcher, Glint liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    You know. They say it's how you conducting yourself. Working hard will get you nowhere, workin smart will get you nowhere too; it's not about what you don, or how much time you spend to do something; it's about how you do something that make the difference; when you invest in your authentic self, and your life-mission thats the grain of success. It's all about conducting yourself in genuine way; be true to yourself. That's the second thing to success. Your subconscious mind will take care about anything else. You are a creator of your own reality. It's about quantum superpositions. There are multiple realities in the same time. Stephen Hawking was right. His cosmology is accurate. Theory of multiple universes; or Multiverse by Michio Kaku: But it's not so much about physical world; it's much more about spiritual reality.

Be blessed.
    Last edited by hacbad macbar; 10-19-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

yeah i don't know if i'm genius enough to help. sry
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Learn about indefinite article.
    Likes Glint, hacbad macbar, EffEmDoubleyou liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    yeah i don't know if i'm genius enough to help. sry

#1 .I'm a writer. How do I reach my potential there and create a career out of it.
    #2 . How do we transcend age?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    #1 .I'm a writer. How do I reach my potential there and create a career out of it.
    #2 . How do we transcend age?
    Give me your writing sample. I'd like to read it, and I'll tell you what you need to do. I like writers, and artists.

What do you mean by transcend the age? Do you mean - writing behind your chronological age?