• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So, what If you are genius?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Oh :( so a genius without mental problems, like a call girl without diseases and with values?

well a straight genius gets more respect cuz they don't have the mental problems that makes society shun them.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well a straight genius gets more respect cuz they don't have the mental problems that makes society shun them.

as opposed to a gay genius? That would be interesting and scary

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what's wrong with being gay?

In my opinion it sucks...no pun intended...lol. I mean, I have no interest in men, so if I were to have to sleep with one that would really suck balls.

I am just picturing one of those over the top opinionated gay guys that is a genius...thats is scary, someone with no filter and the the brains to go with it....damn. He would make a killing as a talk show host. Gay guys crack me up, gay women on the other hand...depends on how much "men" issues they have on whether I like them or not.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
In my opinion it sucks...no pun intended...lol. I mean, I have no interest in men, so if I were to have to sleep with one that would really suck balls.

I am just picturing one of those over the top opinionated gay guys that is a genius...thats is scary, someone with no filter and the the brains to go with it....damn. He would make a killing as a talk show host. Gay guys crack me up, gay women on the other hand...depends on how much "men" issues they have on whether I like them or not.

so you don't have an interest in them, so what? I don't get why you would have to sleep with one? how they're being gay actually effects you.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
so you don't have an interest in them, so what? I don't get why you would have to sleep with one? how they're being gay actually effects you.

you asked me whats wrong with being gay and I said why I dont like being gay. I have nothing against gay people at all, gay men crack me up, especially over the top flaming. I was actually the main focus of a gay presenter at a burlesque show and it cracked me up. I dont think I have ever been cum onto that much...he may have rubbed off on me :D

sore spot?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you asked me whats wrong with being gay and I said why I dont like being gay. I have nothing against gay people at all, gay men crack me up, especially over the top flaming. I was actually the main focus of a gay presenter at a burlesque show and it cracked me up. I dont think I have ever been cum onto that much...he may have rubbed off on me :D

sore spot?

o ok, I gotcha. not really. I just thought you were saying that you didn't like gays simply on the fact that you weren't gay and that didn't make sense

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Okay, I have a question, I've had a lot of professors tell me I am a genius and I do very well on tests, despite the fact that I am clearly not much more intelligent than the average upper middle class American college grad, if at all. What advice do you have for someone who has almost the opposite problem of you (not saying people doubt your intellect but that was the closest concise way of describing it) on how to live their life without constantly letting down people around them who for some reason have unrealistic expectations of them?

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot

Implying gay women automatically have "men" issues. Seems like a double standard. Plenty of people of all sexualities and gender identities have gender issues and it doesn't necessarily mean anything about their character.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Look at my wishes lamp !

I'm able to come and spy you anywhere you are... sometimes you wonder what this breath is, directly on your neck or behind you...suddenly jumping in the middle of your house:shrug: You could almost believe in ghosts or magic...I'm still there with you, analysing all your your moves and your deepest thoughts.

Invisible in the day light as well as in the darkness of late hours...
:saturned:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What was that book, Outliers, I believe. About geniuses who grew up with surroundings that nurtured their genius, and geniuses that lived in backwater, hillbilly trash dumps.

The latter didn't make it far in the world. They were real smart though.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If anything, knowledge, like money, makes it more difficult to be close to God. The acquisition of knowledge is a worldly notion, unless it's knowledge of God one is seeking.

A good rule of thumb is, if the world values it, Heaven likely does not.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hail our next Microsoft, Facebook founder.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The issue with a thread like this is in the play within the methods that the OP used to display his intellect. For example, one may say that he has the ability to formulate accurate thought about the human psyche of any particular individual, however the very manner in which the person tries to portray it fights the general notion with external spectators perceiving rather negative traits about the individual such as self-praise, pride, etc. So even if one has such expert knowledge, the inability to utilise it to one's advantage for the purposes of that which you wished for, shows a margin of faded loss of potential in such endeavours which is something not entirely thought out. With the less likely possibility of insincerity, all mentioned would hold itself more irrelevant. With the other small possibility of intention of such a display to highlight specific types of individuals for one's own purposes, it would hold itself of the highest level of elaborate use of one's intellect in this particular case.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Implying gay women automatically have "men" issues. Seems like a double standard. Plenty of people of all sexualities and gender identities have gender issues and it doesn't necessarily mean anything about their character.

I didnt assume, some have no "men" issues. How much is a scale that starts at none and ranges up. I know several gay women with men issues and several without. Most without usually end up being Bi.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gay women are more likely to have mother issues...Which is what drives them to seek that intense bond with another female. They didn't get it from their mother.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The issue with a thread like this is in the play within the methods that the OP used to display his intellect. For example, one may say that he has the ability to formulate accurate thought about the human psyche of any particular individual, however the very manner in which the person tries to portray it fights the general notion with external spectators perceiving rather negative traits about the individual such as self-praise, pride, etc. So even if one has such expert knowledge, the inability to utilise it to one's advantage for the purposes of that which you wished for, shows a margin of faded loss of potential in such endeavours which is something not entirely thought out. With the less likely possibility of insincerity, all mentioned would hold itself more irrelevant. With the other small possibility of intention of such a display to highlight specific types of individuals for one's own purposes, it would hold itself of the highest level of elaborate use of one's intellect in this particular case.

Yes, when on a forum or anything with life, show your intelligence by responding to others, not starting a thread trying to prove something. Be who you are, dont just try to prove who you are.