• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So, what If you are genius?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
So, what to do with people of that sort of life; how to deal with them. I'm certified genius. Multiple occasions proved that. It's not personality disorder. It's not haughty grandiosity displaying some sort of narcissist personality traits. It's genuine to me. As a Scorpio in Western Zodiac, theres strong inclinations towards geniusness; and my natal charts strongly affects me. People says I'm a profound psychologist. Multiple IQ tests proved that also. My IQ vary between 160-175 on various aptitude and intelligence test. I'm a member of Depth Psychology Alliance, based on Jungian depth psychology. But, to be truthful, Jung and Freud are easy to me; because I'm an artist like Dostoevski or Stefan Zweig, I possess profound knowledge about human psyche bordering with prophecy. But, it's not all. My artistic and intellecutal interests are broad and deep, and I'm a truly renaissance men. So, this is not some kind of vanity fair, I'm just proud of that, and I want to reveal it finally. So, ask me whatever you want and I'll try to answer it. I'm not a fluke people, I'm a real deal, and humanist. I like humanity, and I want to help you. :) So be blessed.

P.S. I'm writing a book about bypassing conceptual frame of mind; our logic and tyranny of the intellect, and how to access to free, profound, genuine knowledge based on intuition and instinct; yeah! I'm talking about of extra-intelligence Xi Description of Xi Think Aldous Huxley- The Doors of Perception; poet William Blake, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla and HSP (Highly Sensitives), etc; Kazimierz Dabrowski's Theory of Positive Disintegration (Theory of Possibility of Advanced Moral Development); Buddhas teaching - Noble Eightfold Path, etc.

gromit

likes this
Probably you should talk to some other geniuses who understand what it is like to have so many special qualities.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Yes, confidence is the first step to personal success. What is the second?

You know. They say it's how you conducting yourself. Working hard will get you nowhere, workin smart will get you nowhere too; it's not about what you don, or how much time you spend to do something; it's about how you do something that make the difference; when you invest in your authentic self, and your life-mission thats the grain of success. It's all about conducting yourself in genuine way; be true to yourself. That's the second thing to success. Your subconscious mind will take care about anything else. You are a creator of your own reality. It's about quantum superpositions. There are multiple realities in the same time. Stephen Hawking was right. His cosmology is accurate. Theory of multiple universes; or Multiverse by Michio Kaku: But it's not so much about physical world; it's much more about spiritual reality.

Be blessed. ;)

Last edited:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah i don't know if i'm genius enough to help. sry :shrug:

Chthonic

#1 .I'm a writer. How do I reach my potential there and create a career out of it.
#2 . How do we transcend age?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
#1 .I'm a writer. How do I reach my potential there and create a career out of it.
#2 . How do we transcend age?

Give me your writing sample. I'd like to read it, and I'll tell you what you need to do. I like writers, and artists.

What do you mean by transcend the age? Do you mean - writing behind your chronological age?

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Smells like 3w4 in here.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
if you wanted to be a whore that isn't actually respected, then go for it.

But if your a genius you will be a respected whore...more of a call girl instead of hooker

Mole

Permabanned
The Genius as Status Symbol

A genius is an individual. In fact a genius is a literate individual. We started to create literate individuals in 1440 with the invention of the printing press and the beginnings of universal literacy.

Before we created the literate individual there was only spoken culture, and in a spoken culture there are no individuals because there are no literate individuals.

Today the literate individual is now the content of the electric media such as the internet. So the genius had been relegated to mere content of the internet.

So the genius is mere nostalgia.

Today we are moving into the world of the global village, where we are in emotional contact with each other in real time all the time. And the individual dissolves into the global village.

We have no use for a genius so the genius is now a mere status symbol.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
also a multiply tested genius

I know how to operate heavy machinery, spent 6 years drunk and like dogs better than I like most people

IQ is just a number :cool: