User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Aselleus View Post
    Many geniuses tend to not be limited by social standards of man + woman. Even the term 'gay' is but a label. If things feel good, who cares? And that doesn't mean you gotta be flaming. In different cultures throughout time, it wasn't an issue like it is today, but at least we don't really have class distinctions anymore.

If you are gay, I'm fine with that. Why so disturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    i myself had a dream last night that i was a man and i was fucking (can we say that here?) a woman from behind in the ass. 2 other guys had already come on it. i remember entering but not being able to get the angle right. and as i was moving my hips into her, i was literally moving in my bed like that, as i woke up from it. unfortunately, i didn't have any sensation with penetration. i attribute this to giving up masturbation. and to coming more into my maleness of late.
    It will never happen. You have no dick. It's just a dream..

Freud would've said - penis-envy.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

But I don't feel envious.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Yes, you are. That's the nature of woman. To be envious about male genitalia.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

oh, who knew? i will want to peg my hubby, if he will let me. but i don't feel envious.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Good for you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

If by disturbed you mean that I was disturbed by the conversation that was happening earlier in this thread, then yes I was, because it kinda proves how long a ways we have to go to educating the general populace.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Do not worry Aselleus, I will not tell anyone.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp
    Socionics
    IEI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    Do not worry Aselleus, I will not tell anyone.
    Dude, I want you to watch this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0

Chris Langan Part 2 - YouTube

Chris Langan part 3 - YouTube

I'll tell you my thoughts: This man thought he described the universe isomorphically, when in reality he created a structure isomorphic to the mind of a man with a very internally consistent mind.

In other words, he mistook his mind for the universe.

If the smartest man in America could make a mistake like that, how can we know that your answers are better? Btw, 20/20 was doing a hit piece on the guy, so they make him look bad when they can, but only for the same reason people want to take you out on here; they hate anyone who claims superiority for an innate quality.

Also, guess my IQ. I want you to take a shot at it based on what I've written and displayed here.

And if you want a bigger sample to take your guess from, ask me to write some more and I will. But I won't take a test or it wouldn't be a guess, it would be an attempt to measure. You have to try to measure based on non-scientific projection and extrapolation. A man of your intellect should have the courage to do that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Faketrollaccount View Post
    Dude, I want you to watch this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0

Chris Langan Part 2 - YouTube

Chris Langan part 3 - YouTube

I'll tell you my thoughts: This man thought he described the universe isomorphically, when in reality he created a structure isomorphic to the mind of a man with a very internally consistent mind.

In other words, he mistook his mind for the universe.

If the smartest man in America could make a mistake like that, how can we know that your answers are better? Btw, 20/20 was doing a hit piece on the guy, so they make him look bad when they can, but only for the same reason people want to take you out on here; they hate anyone who claims superiority for an innate quality.

Also, guess my IQ. I want you to take a shot at it based on what I've written and displayed here.

And if you want a bigger sample to take your guess from, ask me to write some more and I will. But I won't take a test or it wouldn't be a guess, it would be an attempt to measure. You have to try to measure based on non-scientific projection and extrapolation. A man of your intellect should have the courage to do that.
    I never take myslf too seriously, I don't know why others take me seriously. I don't care 'bout my IQ. I said --it's projecting the penis into other peoples' affairs. I know who is Langan. I know when you make a mistake and replace your brain with universe it's an highly autistic trait. Who cares anyway. I started thread to see reaction to my overly haughty statements, so it's autoironic. I'm not that stupid to say how I'm the smartest man on the planet and to believe in it. Collective consciousness is what's 'smartest'; and brainstorming. I dont care about my or whosoever IQ. I'm just an overly honest person. And stupid, at the same time.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    I never take myslf too seriously, I don't kno why other take me seriously. I don't care 'bout my IQ. I said --it's a projecting pennis into other peoples affair. I know who is Langan. I know when you make a mistake and replace your brain with universe it's an highly autistic trait. Who cares anyway. I started thread to see reaction to my overly haughty statements, so it's autoironic. I'm not that stupid to say how I'm smartest man on the planet and to believe in it. Collective consciouesness is what's 'smartest'; and brainstorming. I dont care about my or whosoever IQ. I'm just an overly honest person. And stupid, at the same time.
    You are not stupid. Just a joker.