Ditch the astrology, though - it's superstition

As for the question
    What's my MBTI type?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    I mean, can we ever move through time without our bodies deteriorating? Or is that a useless endeavour? If everything is energy, why must the illusion of the physical form (energy at low frequency) then degrade over time?
    It's not about time it's about deteriroating. Tranformation, if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Please amass as much currency as possible, invest it in stable assets, and slowly liquidate them to donate to worthy causes, like public education, homeless shelters, and Halo 4 tournaments.
    My hidden and deepest passion is to become a psychiatrist. But I'm too sensitive.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Creative writing is awesome. I don't think there was ever a true writer worth his or her salt that actually did fit in. I also think that being an effective writer requires a certain level of genius.
    It's an amazing experience. Especially a stream of concsciousness narative mode.

Hmmmm...Maybe part of the responsibility of being a genius means coming to terms with the fact that there is no true fitting in, yet never allowing oneself to become disillusioned enough to believe that we are responsible for our own inborn intelligence capacities, hence curbing tendencies toward arrogance. I think that Peter Parker's Uncle Ben was right when he said, "With great power comes great responsibility."
    I'd say consciousness equal responsibility.

I'd like to share a story. My granny was a beautiful Cherokee girl and she was a linguistic genius (actually from the same family that had produced Seqouyah). She graduated high school when she was 11. She could've been or done anything, but somewhere along the way she got romantically involved with a boy (so much cultural emphasis was placed on dating and she wanted to fit in and be like other girls.) But with an IQ so high that she was doing college level classes before puberty, she was not like other girls and never would be. She was date raped and wound up pregnant at 17. The baby lived a year. My grandmother had the mind of a literary genius, but she ended up broke, lonely and abused; she died of a heart attack before her hair turned gray. She was never happy and a part of her always regretted not following her dream and continuing her education.
    Sad story. Something that first comes to mind is the forced isolation of Native American. Hence predisposition to feel misfit. I do not like any kind of segregation.Fear is the Mindkiller. It is what separates people from people. They say love is the glue.

I don't know why I told you that except maybe to say that if you truly are a genius, I hope you latch onto a dream that will make a positive difference and that you stick to it. The world is so filled with people looking for someone to validate them and make them feel accepted, happy, but I believe happiness is a choice and once we choose to be happy and be who we are we come to realize that people who have done great things have rarely fit in with mainstream society. Haha...I just remembered a line from agent K to agent J on Men in Black (silly movie, but hey, even silly can house truth sometimes).
    Genius is a cultural concept. Instead of genius, let's say a creative, divergent individual.

"The masses are stupid. The individual is smart."
    Excellent. Herd psychology versus indivudual, self-directed, authentic psychological development with an inner driven locus of control.

I've felt like an alien all of my life, even to those who know me best. I'm idealistic and a bit intense about the BIG things. I know that frightens some people away, but sometimes there is an advantage to being an alien. Shoot, every now and then I meet people who want to learn about my alien ways!
    You've heard this song for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by iHeartCats View Post
    Nice IQ.
    You know George Carlin would say regardin one's IQ - it's projecting the penis into other peoples' affairs.

So, it doesnt matter. I don't want to project my 'rocket science' anymore.

Ditch the astrology, though - it's superstition
    Maybe. But, maybe it's just an extended version of the four basic temperaments: sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic. I like the part about astropsychology.

As for the question
    What's my MBTI type?
    Very attractive from the avatar.

Don't know. You should write down short self-description.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    *You should write down short self-description.
    K

Short description: esfp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I so jenis, that I remembred to velcro both shoes today.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    I so jenis, that I remembred to velcro both shoes today.
    People who buy velcro shoes dont understand why us others by shoes that tie because velcro is so much easier. I tie my shoes every 3-4 months, whenever the laces get stretched and they become so lose that they start to slip off. Some call it lazy, I call it genius
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes johnnyyukon, BadOctopus liked this post

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm even smarter because I only wear slip-ons.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes Poki, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I'm even smarter because I only wear slip-ons.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Many geniuses tend to not be limited by social standards of man + woman. Even the term 'gay' is but a label. If things feel good, who cares? And that doesn't mean you gotta be flaming. In different cultures throughout time, it wasn't an issue like it is today, but at least we don't really have class distinctions anymore.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

i myself had a dream last night that i was a man and i was fucking (can we say that here?) a woman from behind in the ass. 2 other guys had already come on it. i remember entering but not being able to get the angle right. and as i was moving my hips into her, i was literally moving in my bed like that, as i woke up from it. unfortunately, i didn't have any sensation with penetration.

i attribute this to giving up masturbation. and to coming more into my maleness of late.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com