User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 81

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Gay women are more likely to have mother issues...Which is what drives them to seek that intense bond with another female. They didn't get it from their mother.
    I have seen several that were gay because of father issues, to try to provide for a women what men are incapable of. Hence "men" issues.
    Im out, its been fun

  2. #42
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Hmm. Okay. I'm sure it runs the gamut. That sounds rational, but rarely do our psyches work in a rational way.

    Usually girls with father issues are promiscuous, driven to seek out men to fill that void. I also have a friend who is only attracted to men her father's age. I think this is another subconscious drive to fill her father needs, as her dad was a workaholic.

    Bisexual people might be missing both.

    Of course, sexuality is a superficial expression of our deeper selves. Anyone can sex with anything at anytime. Putting a lot of meaning on it seems wasteful to me.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com

    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  3. #43
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I didnt assume, some have no "men" issues. How much is a scale that starts at none and ranges up. I know several gay women with men issues and several without. Most without usually end up being Bi.
    I know several men with men issues, what is your point?


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can


  4. #44
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I have seen several that were gay because of father issues, to try to provide for a women what men are incapable of. Hence "men" issues.
    Do you have any examples of this? I don't see how it proves they have men issues, or how having an issue with one's father means they have issues with all men.


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can


  5. #45
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,262

    Default

    This is boring.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  6. #46
    deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,953

    Default

    I'd like to see a Manhattan Project type of collaboration between geniuses. Gather the geniuses (20 to 40 for each project); give them unlimited resources and a mission. What would I like to see developed? A high temperature superconductor, new antibiotics that kill the flesh eating bacteria, cures for various diseases, robotic soldiers, etc.

    And a good sugar substitute that I can use in cakes and desserts and won't cause glucose spikes.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

  7. #47
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Lol @ this thread turning into psychoanalysing gays
    Likes johnnyyukon, BadOctopus liked this post

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Lol @ this thread turning into psychoanalysing gays
    Seroiusly, and I have nothing against them. I have gay cousins, gay friends, bi friends. Etc. Some people have a stick up there ass or something and it has nothing to do with being gay.

    To others...Find some new people to hang around or different articles to read if you are that sensitive because you sound like you are surrounded by people who have issues with gays.
    Im out, its been fun

  9. #49
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    From that Xi website in the op:

    "Approximately 30% of all XIPs are natural born Superstars. "
    Fantastic quote. ROCK ON XIP'S!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes Evee liked this post

  10. #50
    The Typing Tabby grey_beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hacbad macbar View Post
    You know. They say it's how you conducting yourself. Working hard will get you nowhere, workin smart will get you nowhere too; it's not about what you don, or how much time you spend to do something; it's about how you do something that make the difference; when you invest in your authentic self, and your life-mission thats the grain of success. It's all about conducting yourself in genuine way; be true to yourself. That's the second thing to success. Your subconscious mind will take care about anything else. You are a creator of your own reality. It's about quantum superpositions. There are multiple realities in the same time. Stephen Hawking was right. His cosmology is accurate. Theory of multiple universes; or Multiverse by Michio Kaku: But it's not so much about physical world; it's much more about spiritual reality.

    Be blessed.
    Just be aware that Hugh Everett who invented many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, committed suicide.
    One point you left out of success is getting along with others, and getting buy-in or help from them, rather than opposition.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

    Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] INFJs: Do you like your career/job? If so, what do you do?
    By sharons in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:17 PM
  2. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:41 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:49 PM
  4. What happens if you are in the middle?
    By Jon_sparky in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
  5. So...what do you think?
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO