User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I is genus to.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes PocketFullOf, Thalassa liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Look at my wishes lamp !

I'm able to come and spy you anywhere you are... sometimes you wonder what this breath is, directly on your neck or behind you...suddenly jumping in the middle of your house You could almost believe in ghosts or magic...I'm still there with you, analysing all your your moves and your deepest thoughts.

Invisible in the day light as well as in the darkness of late hours...
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

What was that book, Outliers, I believe. About geniuses who grew up with surroundings that nurtured their genius, and geniuses that lived in backwater, hillbilly trash dumps.

The latter didn't make it far in the world. They were real smart though.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

If anything, knowledge, like money, makes it more difficult to be close to God. The acquisition of knowledge is a worldly notion, unless it's knowledge of God one is seeking.

A good rule of thumb is, if the world values it, Heaven likely does not.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Likes Thalassa liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Um what.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

hail our next Microsoft, Facebook founder.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

The issue with a thread like this is in the play within the methods that the OP used to display his intellect. For example, one may say that he has the ability to formulate accurate thought about the human psyche of any particular individual, however the very manner in which the person tries to portray it fights the general notion with external spectators perceiving rather negative traits about the individual such as self-praise, pride, etc. So even if one has such expert knowledge, the inability to utilise it to one's advantage for the purposes of that which you wished for, shows a margin of faded loss of potential in such endeavours which is something not entirely thought out. With the less likely possibility of insincerity, all mentioned would hold itself more irrelevant. With the other small possibility of intention of such a display to highlight specific types of individuals for one's own purposes, it would hold itself of the highest level of elaborate use of one's intellect in this particular case.
    Likes Aselleus liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    Implying gay women automatically have "men" issues. Seems like a double standard. Plenty of people of all sexualities and gender identities have gender issues and it doesn't necessarily mean anything about their character.
    I didnt assume, some have no "men" issues. How much is a scale that starts at none and ranges up. I know several gay women with men issues and several without. Most without usually end up being Bi.
    Im out, its been fun

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Gay women are more likely to have mother issues...Which is what drives them to seek that intense bond with another female. They didn't get it from their mother.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    The issue with a thread like this is in the play within the methods that the OP used to display his intellect. For example, one may say that he has the ability to formulate accurate thought about the human psyche of any particular individual, however the very manner in which the person tries to portray it fights the general notion with external spectators perceiving rather negative traits about the individual such as self-praise, pride, etc. So even if one has such expert knowledge, the inability to utilise it to one's advantage for the purposes of that which you wished for, shows a margin of faded loss of potential in such endeavours which is something not entirely thought out. With the less likely possibility of insincerity, all mentioned would hold itself more irrelevant. With the other small possibility of intention of such a display to highlight specific types of individuals for one's own purposes, it would hold itself of the highest level of elaborate use of one's intellect in this particular case.
    Yes, when on a forum or anything with life, show your intelligence by responding to others, not starting a thread trying to prove something. Be who you are, dont just try to prove who you are.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Oaky, BadOctopus liked this post