User Tag List

First 56789 Last

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I think in some cases it might be more important than IQ.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    No in the grand scheme of humanity, at this juncture EQ is underrated and IQ is overrated. Seriously if I converse online with one more self typed INT with extremely low EQ who thinks their IQ is beneficial to mankind I'll puke. Let's have more Einstein, a man with a high IQ who had ethics and knew how to love.
    I just.... can't read this anymore.

How do you know he knew how to love? Divorcing your wife and leaving her with the kids is love? Ending up with his cousin, is love, because lets keep it in the family?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I just.... can't read this anymore.

How do you know he knew how to love? Divorcing your wife and leaving her with the kids is love? Ending up with his cousin, is love, because lets keep it in the family?
    Anybody can judge someone else's life. It will never be the same as living it.

Yes. That is love. Love for oneself. Do you think kids would have grown healthy and happy in a family where their parents don't love each other but are forced to keep a united fake family. And you can like it or not, but situations like that one make you grow and understand life more as you're a young person. Staying in a relationship and in a family you dont want to be in isn't love, is fear of change and discovering that you don't know how to be yourself and make your own decisions. It isn't productive at all.
    But that's how society is built. They set fake standards of values that don't exist and make people lose their own self.

Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I guess for Einstein she's talking about his writings and "philanthropic love" for humanity, which was apparent.

I'm aware he did divorce/leave his wife and marry his cousin, but the details aren't fresh enough in my head to comment coherently on it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

my issue with the amanda bynes thing is not that she's mentally ill or that people don't understand (that's just life) but rather she's treated like a circus act.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes senza tema, PocketFullOf liked this post

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I thought I ended the argument.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Look, look Mademoiselle, my dear Mademoiselle, all I want to know is your emotional intelligence overrated?
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Let's have more Einstein, a man with a high IQ who had ethics and knew how to love.
    And you were in bed with Einstein.

MBTI
    yupp

you do know that people manipulate the tests they figure out what the company wants and lie on the tests. I dunno can we just do hunger games and the last person left gets enough food to feed their family. we're turning into a hybrid of bread and circuses and internment camps, under the name of FEMA like we're all gonna be homeless and die anyways. I can't worry about mine or your eq right now I got to learn how to shoot guns
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Yaru, PocketFullOf liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Yaru View Post
    Anybody can judge someone else's life. It will never be the same as living it.

Yes. That is love. Love for oneself. Do you think kids would have grown healthy and happy in a family where their parents don't love each other but are forced to keep a united fake family. And you can like it or not, but situations like that one make you grow and understand life more as you're a young person. Staying in a relationship and in a family you dont want to be in isn't love, is fear of change and discovering that you don't know how to be yourself and make your own decisions. It isn't productive at all.
    But that's how society is built. They set fake standards of values that don't exist and make people lose their own self.
    When you have children, you no longer have the luxury of simply satisfying your own self. Leaving an unhappy and unhealthy relationship is one thing, that doesn't green light discarding your children, like them or not.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.