User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    troll is someone who purposely wreaks havoc. I find a lot of people misuse the term to describe someone they don't like or simply find annoying, or even don't understand.
    Yes, if we find someone we don't like there is no rule which says we can't say, I don't like you.

I don't like you is not an insult. I can be a brave expression of an honest feeling.

And saying I don't like you is not passive aggressive.

And if I don't like you today, it doesn't mean I won't like you tomorrow.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Yes, if we find someone we don't like there is no rule which says we can't say, I don't like you.

I don't like you is not an insult. I can be a brave expression of an honest feeling.

And saying I don't like you is not passive aggressive.

And if I don't like you today, it doesn't mean I won't like you tomorrow.
    some how you've made it passive aggressive
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    some how you've made it passive aggressive
    Ah, the kind of passive aggression when we are not being passive aggressive.

But let me be very bold, let me be very brave, and say, I like you prplchknz.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Trolls are just being attention whores for the most part or are simply bored out of their minds - but there could actually be some bad intentions behind it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my mind, a troll would have a behavioral or mental issue of some sort.

MBTI
    INFJ

I like to troll, joke around, pretend to have an opinion I don't and have fun keeping up the act.

My problem is when trolling turns into bullying. If your trolling is actually being hurtful, please refrain...
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I like to troll, joke around, pretend to have an opinion I don't and have fun keeping up the act.

My problem is when trolling turns into bullying. If your trolling is actually being hurtful, please refrain...
    I honestly don't understand why people enjoy doing this. It just seems like toying with people for personal enjoyment at the sake of others. I certainly don't take well to it and when I learn someone does this frequently I very often stop speaking to them (this includes IRL). If I can't know if they believe what they are saying or not, why would I even bother listening to them? It's manipulative for purely selfish reasons.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I honestly don't understand why people enjoy doing this. It just seems like toying with people for personal enjoyment at the sake of others. I certainly don't take well to it and when I learn someone does this frequently I very often stop speaking to them (this includes IRL). If I can't know if they believe what they are saying or not, why would I even bother listening to them? It's manipulative for purely selfish reasons.
    Well, anyone who knows me well enough would be able to tell the difference. Though, I can be pretty subtle.

Being a bit trollish can, in my opinion, be good for making friends and flirting. It shows the more playful side of me, my sense of humour.

I'm a bit blind to the negative effects I guess.

I guess though, I don't like it when people fuck with me by lying, but I like to think when I do it it's in good fun