User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 98

Thread: A theory

  1. #41
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    It provides endless hours of amusement and unlimited meme fodder.

  2. #42
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    It provides endless hours of amusement and unlimited meme fodder.
    I've been made into a meme? what? I'm confused
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #43
    eye of the storm magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    What if online you are a different person like your doppleganger comes out and people on here know you as that. But IRL your very different in how you approach things. Does that mean what they're typing you on here is true. Because you aren't being inauthetic it's just a different side of you that you can't express in the real world. Out of fear of being punched or getting the "you just hit my dog" face which kills me. So In real life you're conflict avoidant unless someone pushes you far enough then you will destroy them, but feel extremely guilty even though they deserved it. but on here you're always in conflicts. or if it's a company if you express your feelings they might get made and make things worse so you say nothing. because you don't want to make things worse.
    Just from the few interactions I've had with you, prpl, I did suspect that you enjoyed conflict. I also wouldn't have suspected for you to be as sensitive to other people's emotions as you say you are in real life. But you do seem reactive and sensitive in your own right so I guess that's not surprising. None of these things I'm saying are insults. They're just observations about the way I interpreted our interactions. But, like you more or less said, only you can know yourself and therefore only you can type yourself. You're the final authority on anything that has to do with you, not anyone else.
    Likes Xann liked this post

  4. #44
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I've been made into a meme? what? I'm confused
    Noooo. The idiots we have to endure provide amusement and memes. You're not an idiot.

  5. #45
    So she did. small.wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    976

    Default

    To the OP: Holy crap, @prplchknz! I think this actually might explain why I test second highest in 8, and why people are intimidated by me in public sometimes!
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

  6. #46
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Noooo. The idiots we have to endure provide amusement and memes. You're not an idiot.
    some people would disagree. but i'm not saying to think I'm an idiot. I am whatever in terms of idiot vs non-idiot in your head.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    To the OP: Holy crap, @prplchknz! I think this actually might explain why I test second highest in 8, and why people are intimidated by me in public sometimes!
    that you're different offline vs online? I think most people are.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Just from the few interactions I've had with you, prpl, I did suspect that you enjoyed conflict. I also wouldn't have suspected for you to be as sensitive to other people's emotions as you say you are in real life. But you do seem reactive and sensitive in your own right so I guess that's not surprising. None of these things I'm saying are insults. They're just observations about the way I interpreted our interactions. But, like you more or less said, only you can know yourself and therefore only you can type yourself. You're the final authority on anything that has to do with you, not anyone else.
    I found nothing insulting in what you just said.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #47
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    some people would disagree. but i'm not saying to think I'm an idiot. I am whatever in terms of idiot vs non-idiot in your head.
    You post a lot, but it's not drivel like I see from some members. You seem to be an intelligent person. Whether or not I always see eye to eye with you doesn't matter so much.

  8. #48
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    You post a lot, but it's not drivel like I see from some members. You seem to be an intelligent person. Whether or not I always see eye to eye with you doesn't matter so much.
    I think the same as you. if someone is intelligent even if i disagree and they've prove they're intelligent it doesn't matter if i agree politically. because we can have the same starting facts but end up with different conclusions in how to deal with those facts. that's why i don't argue opinions
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #49
    So she did. small.wonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    976

    Default

    That you're different offline vs online? I think most people are.
    No, I mean the "mirror" self (shadow functions) thing. I'd say 8 is pretty much the inverse of 4 in a lot of arguable ways, and I do tend to go 8 in public/social settings. I actually don't think I really am much different online vs. offline, but maybe that's my health talking. Plus, I suppose I don't know how people perceive me on here.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

  10. #50
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think the same as you. if someone is intelligent even if i disagree and they've prove they're intelligent it doesn't matter if i agree politically. because we can have the same starting facts but end up with different conclusions in how to deal with those facts. that's why i don't argue opinions

Similar Threads

  1. Glasser and Choice Theory
    By rivercrow in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 06:42 AM
  2. Music and String Theory
    By wyrdsister in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. EQSQ Theory and test
    By Sahara in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:58 AM
  4. [JCF] Leanor Thomson's Theory and INFP cognitive functions
    By heart in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 01:07 AM
  5. Type Theory vs. Temperament Theory
    By proteanmix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO