User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 98

Thread: A theory

  1. #21
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    I am always my shadow type

  2. #22
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    I am always my shadow type
    How do you know its your shadow?

  3. #23
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    How do you know its your shadow?
    Because I am not afraid

  4. #24
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    What if online you are a different person like your doppleganger comes out and people on here know you as that. But IRL your very different in how you approach things. Does that mean what they're typing you on here is true. Because you aren't being inauthetic it's just a different side of you that you can't express in the real world. Out of fear of being punched or getting the "you just hit my dog" face which kills me. So In real life you're conflict avoidant unless someone pushes you far enough then you will destroy them, but feel extremely guilty even though they deserved it. but on here you're always in conflicts. or if it's a company if you express your feelings they might get made and make things worse so you say nothing. because you don't want to make things worse.
    I'm the opposite of you but yes.

    Conflict irl

    None on here.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  5. #25
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I'm the opposite of you but yes.

    Conflict irl

    None on here.
    we are each other's doppelgangers pretty much
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #26
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni
    Posts
    4,186

    Default

    People are multifaceted, and different facets are gonna come out in different settings.

    (That's simpler than it needs to be, but )
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  7. #27
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,057

    Default

    Hmm.

    Well, irl I am not much different at home than I am online, but I am very different at work because I have to restrain my bluntness and tone down my playful side. But probably not so different as I think.

  8. #28
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Hmm.

    Well, irl I am not much different at home than I am online, but I am very different at work because I have to restrain my bluntness and tone down my playful side. But probably not so different as I think.
    it's interested how people describe my approach to conflicts irl vs approach to conflicts online and the descriptions are opposites. I get told i'm a definite extrovert and more emotional online while offline i'm told i am most defintely an introvert and more logical. I dunno who's right and perhaps it doesn't matter.irl I'm conflict avoidant online I dive right in
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #29
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Haaa...hrm. Okay like JTG1984 right he was very scrupulous about maintaining an image on here, so much so that people tended to say things like he was ENTP or ISTP, but if you knew him and talked to him day in day out he could be all like serious and hypercritical and perfectionistic and so forth as well as this sense of humor he has, that is extremely common actually in Socionics ISFj (all funny people are not ExxPs or STPs) ...and I CAUGHT HIM doing it AGAIN on another web site (long story) ...but he is a master at fooling people in terms of having an audience and it's partly because of his natural ISxJ tendency to WITHDRAW at the "right" moment and not say too much...so in fact he was still expressing his natural Si dom personality even while presenting his shadow.

    He's one of the most extreme examples that I know of to be a fact, personally. I am kind of in between.

  10. #30
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Haaa...hrm. Okay like JTG1984 right he was very scrupulous about maintaining an image on here, so much so that people tended to say things like he was ENTP or ISTP, but if you knew him and talked to him day in day out he could be all like serious and hypercritical and perfectionistic and so forth as well as this sense of humor he has, that is extremely common actually in Socionics ISFj (all funny people are not ExxPs or STPs) ...and I CAUGHT HIM doing it AGAIN on another web site (long story) ...but he is a master at fooling people in terms of having an audience and it's partly because of his natural ISxJ tendency to WITHDRAW at the "right" moment and not say too much...so in fact he was still expressing his natural Si dom personality even while presenting his shadow.

    He's one of the most extreme examples that I know of to be a fact, personally. I am kind of in between.
    I don't think I'm that extreme but it's interesting how different people are online vs offline and there's the common theory that more extroverted you appear online the more introverted you are in real life. So I'm wondering because I prefer to make decisions based on empircial evidence and try not to get my emotions involved in the decision making process that my emotions over flow online cuz i don't express them irl. and the thing that I noticed with me if I'm mad about something it's usually not because my feelings were hurt but what the person is doing isn't aligning with who they claim they are. or there's some inconsistency, or they're wrong and i've proven them wrong but they keep insisting they're not. basically it doesn't make sense logically. like if I've given you empircal evidence that you're wrong you should accept because when someone gives me empirical evidence that proves me wrong i apologize and learn something new.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. Glasser and Choice Theory
    By rivercrow in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 06:42 AM
  2. Music and String Theory
    By wyrdsister in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. EQSQ Theory and test
    By Sahara in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:58 AM
  4. [JCF] Leanor Thomson's Theory and INFP cognitive functions
    By heart in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 01:07 AM
  5. Type Theory vs. Temperament Theory
    By proteanmix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO