Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Default Room for Improvement

This is inspired by @yeghor's 'What's Wrong With Me?' thread.

people are weird with feedback. i think it might be worse for me since i tend to be viewed as sweet or whatever by others, but i find it's really difficult to get honest outside perspectives on myself. i'm very good at recognizing if a difference in philosophy or approach is the reason behind a critique, but i'm also very aware of the value of the insights of others.

so, i've been around here for a while. what is your perception of me? what might i want to take a better look at in myself? any and all feedback is welcome. i wanna grow!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

You either don't frequent the forums much or you are somehow distant, or we are not interested in that many common topics due to which we don't run into each other much.

Anyway, my perception is that your interest in the forum flares up and dies down from time to time so that gives me the impression that you come and go and forum is only a miniscule part of your life, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Other then that distantness, I haven't noticed anything peculiar about you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The best improvement for you is to purge the devil out by ceasing to listen to that rock'n'roll stuff you new generation of kids are getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Anyway, my perception is that your interest in the forum flares up and dies down from time to time so that gives me the impression that you come and go and forum is only a miniscule part of your life
    As yeghor said, being part-time aint good enough to achieve greatness here.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

You are funny, playful, kind, friendly, neutral, and insightful. Some people I can give a title to, like political kinfolk, aggressive Libertarian, nice Libertarian, wild card, etc. I don't have a title like that for you, but I see you as someone who is probably well liked irl and someone I'd befriend.

I don't know if the changing avatars might make it difficult for new people to pin you down.

MBTI
    yupp

some people I read their posts and I wish they'd disappear forever off the earth. I don't want you to, also I'm not good at text advice so I give you none, unless i'm confident in what I'm talking about. Really I don't think you need to improve let me think, I'll get back to you. Because there probably is something I just can't think of it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I haven't interacted with you toooo much so I can only say the positive, that you are pleasant and fun and thoughtful!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

You are a genuinely nice person, which I suppose pretty much everyone would agree with. Which means constructive feedback should be very scarce (a problem I wouldn't have ).

Food for thought - Is that who you aspire to be? Does that help you achieve your goals? Do you wanna add extra layers to your personality?

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@five sounds I think you come across as too hard on yourself my love.

I think @Amargith 's old signature said it all
    ...If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
    That's a healthy dose of Fi. And cultivating self-confidence and self-trust can improve that.

Just remember you never get it done, and you can't get it wrong.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    You either don't frequent the forums much or you are somehow distant, or we are not interested in that many common topics due to which we don't run into each other much.

Anyway, my perception is that your interest in the forum flares up and dies down from time to time so that gives me the impression that you come and go and forum is only a miniscule part of your life, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Other then that distantness, I haven't noticed anything peculiar about you.
    interesting. i feel like i'm on here all the time, but i guess i don't get too into long discussions here very often. we probably are interested in different topics as well. thanks for your feedback i've been called distant on more than one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    The best improvement for you is to purge the devil out by ceasing to listen to that rock'n'roll stuff you new generation of kids are getting into.

As yeghor said, being part-time aint good enough to achieve greatness here.
    thanks for the suggestion, but i'mma keep on rockin.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    You are funny, playful, kind, friendly, neutral, and insightful. Some people I can give a title to, like political kinfolk, aggressive Libertarian, nice Libertarian, wild card, etc. I don't have a title like that for you, but I see you as someone who is probably well liked irl and someone I'd befriend.

I don't know if the changing avatars might make it difficult for new people to pin you down.
    thanks darkside. i think i like not having a title. never thought of the avi changing as making me more elusive, but i can see how that might result.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    some people I read their posts and I wish they'd disappear forever off the earth. I don't want you to, also I'm not good at text advice so I give you none, unless i'm confident in what I'm talking about. Really I don't think you need to improve let me think, I'll get back to you. Because there probably is something I just can't think of it.
    i also don't want you to disappear forever off the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I haven't interacted with you toooo much so I can only say the positive, that you are pleasant and fun and thoughtful!
    thanks gromit! i could say all the same things about you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You are a genuinely nice person, which I suppose pretty much everyone would agree with. Which means constructive feedback should be very scarce (a problem I wouldn't have ).

Food for thought - Is that who you aspire to be? Does that help you achieve your goals? Do you wanna add extra layers to your personality?
    @bolded: yeah, that's what kinda prompted this whole thing. it's like you need to be kind of a dick sometimes to get some constructive feedback in this world.
    (i really don't think you're a dick, but you probably act a little more dicky than i do, if only for the fact that you're NTP :P)

in response to the food for thought, first of all thank you. just the kind of thing i was looking for. sencondly, is this who i aspire to be? yes. i naturally care for people and believe i'm being true to myself in being genuinely nice. it absolutely helps me achieve goals, people like people who are nice to them. i have good people skills and have always been liked by bosses and things. do i wanna add extra layers to my personality? always. but i find that a lot of layers that i already have are...overshadowed by my "nice, fun, easy going" attitude. those closest to know me know more of my complexities. as i've gotten older, i've tried to integrate them better. not sure how i'm doing though hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    @five sounds I think you come across as too hard on yourself my love.

I think @Amargith 's old signature said it all

That's a healthy dose of Fi. And cultivating self-confidence and self-trust can improve that.

Just remember you never get it done, and you can't get it wrong.
    i probably am in some ways. i want to be a force for good, i want to live out everything i believe. i want to grow into the best version of myself i possibly can. i've come a long way in the trusting myself and having confidence in myself, and i hope to just keep getting better without going overboard

thanks urari
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I like you. I look forward to your posts.