User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default Having pets/children and not taking care of them

why would you?

ok I'm not putting children and pets on the same level, I'm just saying both of those if you have them shouldn't you actually take care of them?

I have no desire for kids, but if I ended up with one I'd raise and take care of it to the best of my ability.

I'm taking care of a dog right now, that kinda got dropped in my lap. I love the dog, but I didn't sign up or agree to take care of him. I'm doing it because the owner is a selfish cunt, and he's a living thing and deserves to be taken care of.

Oh and I'm probably moving out before I get evicted because of her shitty incapability to pay rent. What are the consequences of dog napping?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Depends on if they find you.

Just kidding. You can report her for neglect/abuse.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

try asking. she might let you.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    try asking. she might let you.
    doubt it
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

same thing happened to my best friend. her roommate impulsively bought a puppy, and it was only a month before she lost interest. her boyfriend won't let her bring the puppy to his house, so my friend has become completely responsible for it, and she already ended up with her ex-boyfriend's puppy so it's way too much for her.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    same thing happened to my best friend. her roommate impulsively bought a puppy, and it was only a month before she lost interest. her boyfriend won't let her bring the puppy to his house, so my friend has become completely responsible for it, and she already ended up with her ex-boyfriend's puppy so it's way too much for her.
    every once in awhile I'll be like "hmm a puppy might be nice" then I think about it more and realize i don't want the responsibility
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Document her neglect and report her if she isn't willing to give up the animal.

People like that really deserve to have 'animal abuser' tattooed on their forehead and those that still give them an animal after that should be sued. This is why there should be licensing and follow-ups wrt to adopting animals.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Document her neglect and report her if she isn't willing to give up the animal.

People like that really deserve to have 'animal abuser' tattooed on their forehead and those that still give them an animal after that should be sued. This is why there should be licensing and follow-ups wrt to adopting animals.
    how do i do that?

I mean she semi-takes care of him it's not complete neglect it's just she leaves him alone for hours on end and rarely takes him out. she works 2 jobs which is fine they're part time. but the thing is she'd rather go get fucked up with people instead of actually doing stuff with him. basically he doesn't get the stimulation he needs from her.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    how do i do that?

I mean she semi-takes care of him it's not complete neglect it's just she leaves him alone for hours on end and rarely takes him out. she works 2 jobs which is fine they're part time. but the thing is she'd rather go get fucked up with people instead of actually doing stuff with him. basically he doesn't get the stimulation he needs from her.
    Yeah, that unfortunately is a problem that the law is woefully antiquated on - it doesn't recognise psychological abuse of animals, at least not in my home country. Not sure how elaborate that is in the States though.

Is there *any* chance she just isn't aware of the fact that a dog cannot be alone because it goes against their nature? That they have to be taught that being away from their pack is no biggie? And for that matter, depending on the breed, that being let out is vital to their psychological wellbeing and your shared furniture? Coz I guarantee you that if that animal doesn't get what it needs, it's going to start taking care of those needs itself which usually means property destruction - anything to appease and take your mind off of being anxious coz you're alone and have too much energy that you don't know what to do with.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Yeah, that unfortunately is a problem that the law is woefully antiquated on - it doesn't recognise psychological abuse of animals, at least not in my home country. Not sure how elaborate that is in the States though.

Is there *any* chance she just isn't aware of the fact that a dog cannot be alone because it goes against their nature? That they have to be taught that being away from their pack is no biggie? And for that matter, depending on the breed, that being let out is vital to their psychological wellbeing and your shared furniture? Coz I guarantee you that if that animal doesn't get what it needs, it's going to start taking care of those needs itself which usually means property destruction - anything to appease and take your mind off of being anxious coz you're alone and have too much energy that you don't know what to do with.
    that;s probably why he destroys things in the house
    In no likes experiment.

that is all