Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Brain

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Brain
    tongue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Desiderium View Post
    "Who?"
    no it's what.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Mad kid who bit and spit.

Bit feral.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Mad kid who bit and spit.

Bit feral.
    you do have the hair of a rabid dog, this makes sense.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I was never the cool kd.

Sigh!

I am the 'oh hey that guy' probably.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Bossy and arrogant fat kid that everyone uses as a scapegoat.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

either the annoying clueless idiot
    or the little uptight professor

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

I started out as the weird new girl that spent too much time in the library then I became the class clown.

IMO, my teachers certainly enabled it, especially of my mathematics teacher who would start every morning calling out the class attendance sheet then would challenge me to determine the number of students that weren't attending that day before him but would answer the question before I even opened my mouth... he knew I was too sleepy, it amused him, nonetheless. I only beat him once and he couldn't stop laughing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    A loner & the very shy & quiet, arty smart girl, if that's a type.

I did very well academically; I did not make a strain & still got good grades & qualified for advanced classes. I went to school with many kids all the way from elementary to HS, so I entered HS with the rep of being smart & an academic achiever, and I continued to be one of the best students in every class I took.

I already liked fashion then & had too much style to be a true nerd. By then I had made it through any pre-teen awkwardness & was rather pretty, so already my shyness was looking more & more like snobbery to people. I was known (if I was known at all) for the somewhat unique articles of clothing I'd wear & the ability to draw pretty well (stuff I wore sometimes: fur coat, leather pants, silver doc martin boots, red lipstick, a transparent pink raincoat, & lots more). So even though I was socially awkward & bookish, no one made fun of me. I had a sense of being outcast, but I realize now it was more like I made myself inaccessible & not relatable.

I missed school a lot... sometimes I'd only show up 2 days a week for months on end. My teachers overlooked absences & tardies because I did quality work & tested well. The only part I liked about school was the learning part; the social part was draining & puzzling to me. So the learning part was fine when I was there, and when not there, I was ahead enough to not get behind (if that makes sense). But I was not ambitious, and so there was not enough drive in me to be the best or make sure I'd get into some amazing college, etc. I truly was driven to do stuff because I had a curious mind, and a small part of me didn't want to be shown up by people I knew were intellectually inferior (ok, a little competitive drive).

I didn't hang out with any kids outside of school & only glommed onto a few girls to eat lunch with when I couldn't disappear into the bathroom where I'd play with my makeup or find an isolated spot to read alone. Oddly enough, these girls were sporty types on the basketball team, but they very accepting. They were kind of dorky without being bookish, and I didn't fit with them either, but they didn't oppose me eating with them & adding the occasional comment every other week to their conversation.

My last two years I had gotten ahead on credits & was able to leave by lunch, and at that point, I totally abandoned any efforts to have friends at school. I never participated in extracurricular activities or went to school events that weren't required. Most of what I remember from that age are the books I read, the music I discovered, the fantasizes I had, etc - all the stuff I did when I stayed home from school & immersed myself in my own world.
    Yeah me too, I got absorbed into art & books wayyy more than people. I often forget the reality :O. I was stereotyped as the cute, quiet one. Also, most INFPs are always stereotyped this way: very quiet, innocent, and bookish. Some bad stereotypes are social retard, dumb, loser, and boring.
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.