User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I didn't really have a stereotype. In elementary I was the "quiet kid". In middle school I was a student council karate kid I am in high school, but I am friends with quite a few people, and sort of a troublemaker. I'm not popular, but not unpopular, people just know me.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Try imagining Miley Cyrus being stuck in the Fifties, acting all Miley and trying to make others act Miley at first, then giving up on it because everybody is all Fifties and trying to act Fifties so people like her, then giving up on that and acting Miley again and hating on others because they're living in the Fifties.

Can I just say that I think this sentence above totally sounds like some girl in high school wrote it? Just a thought. But yeah, I was like Miley Cyrus being a social outcast in the Fifties.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Autistic. And the kid who looked like Damian form The Omen.

MBTI
    INTP

OCD basket case and psychological wreck through most of high school, there's kind of a gap in memory between late middle-school and early to mid high-school.....hung out at the margins of the trench-coat mafia and the god-squad during relatively lucid moments.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Loner. Kinda. In that I had no real 'alliances' and kinda did what I felt like doing; but didn't have many close ties, either. No school spirit, no pep rallies, no prom, no real 'best friend.'

But I prefer the term "lone wolf." That connotes less "depressed goth" and more "whoa look at that badass." Be empowered, loners

In my most don't-give-a-fuck periods, I'd take extended lunch breaks to (a) smoke out back and/or (b) get familiar with one female classmate or another. I was almost always late to the class period that took place after lunch.

I wasn't reactive toward anyone or anything, really; but I did despise the sense of entitlement that at least some of the football players' (and their entourages) felt they had.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

the popular kids thought i was a weirdo, the bad kids thought i was a goodie two shoes, the nerds thought i was a heathen and a slut. i was actually a weirdo though

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    the popular kids thought i was a weirdo, the bad kids thought i was a goodie two shoes, the nerds thought i was a heathen and a slut. i was actually a weirdo though
    and the popular kids were right! didn't see that one coming. i'm impressed.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I was quite boring in high school. (...Er, I guess I still am.) I think I was seen as a dork and a bit of loser socially, but I didn't really fit into a specific stereotype (nerd, queen bee, artsy kid, etc.) I was viewed as just the nice, quiet, sweet (but awkward) girl.

I had (and still have) that 9-ish diffuse identity. I was a little bit of everything, and as a result was nothing special. I wasn't popular, but I wasn't a "weirdo" or particularly disliked. I was an extremely good student, but not a nerd or intellectual. I liked to draw and paint, but I wasn't passionate enough about it be a real artist.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Hmmmm. I mostly hung out with nerdier people, but not necessarily socially awkward people. Well, my friends weren't socially awkward, but the awkward ones often hung out with us because we were nice and still most definitely not "cool". But, I suppose I always had a couple friends on the fringes of the "cooler" more put together crowd. Most of my friends were older than me, which made senior year kind of lame. All but one or two of the people I hung out with regularly had graduated. Oh, and ALL of my friends were either in band, choir, or wrote for the school newspaper.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Drama nerd?

I was big into theater in high school I was in every play and musical, and everyone else who was a thespian was my friend. There was a wide variety of people from different cliques who were in drama, so I hung out with a lot of different people ranging from cheerleaders to people who dressed in full goth getups.

I was nerdy (very into academics and making good grades), into punk rock. I don't really know what that made me.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.