User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

metalhead / the funny guy in the back
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Ha just took a quiz for this actually!
    The Jock

You are a very active person. You like to be outside, stretching your legs, and working on your maneuvers. The worst punishment for you will be to sit down and read Shakespeare. You go out with the hottest people (mostly cheerleaders), you have the best clothes, and don't forget the classic car that's in your driveway. Just try not to be a jerk to other kids in your class, they might get even in the future.
    I did do lots of sports in HS but was also friends with a lot of nerdy kids, and also kinda just a bit of a weirdo. I definitely did not date cheerleaders
    I got the Rebel
    You are a wild one! You play by your own rules and there's no one else quite like you. You do what you want, when you want it, and how you want it, and nobody can tell you otherwise. You learn most things the hard way, but once that lesson is learned, you will never forget it. Lead the way!
    pretty accurate actually
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

shy. smart. fashionable. i too did young life my senior year.

grew up in a 'preppy handbook' town. blech

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Science nerd / mad scientist. I was awarded the most outstanding student in chemistry in my junior year, and most outstanding senior in science my senior year (high school had 3000 people), so I was well known and well regarded for it. However, I never meshed in with the "nerd" crowd, or all of the other AP kids. There just wasn't that much common ground.

I was also considered to be an anime nerd, but I never watched anime. All of my friends ended up being the anime nerds, and they all loved me and took me on.

I kinda followed my own path and just did my thing at the end of the day.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTJ

The social outcast/nerd. I had a hard time in school, considering I'm a mute. On top of that, I've never been one to open up and be sociable, which hurt any chance of me having a large circle of friends. I loved learning, I loved books, and I was the kid that could be found out on the playground supporting the corner of the chain-link fence and reading a history book. Needless to say, I was a very popular bully target too.

When I tuned 13, I came out to both myself and my parents as being gay. They kicked me out of the house, and I ended up immigrating to the USA. I'd never felt more unwanted and alone, and had serious contemplation of suicide for years. During my high school career my health deteriorated, and I was even more disliked as that sickly nerd that no one liked hanging around, save for a few friends here and there. I eventually had to transfer to online school because my body couldn't handle the physical stress I was going through.

Then, the guy I had fallen head over heels in a crush for died in an ATV accident, and I once again contemplated killing myself. Online school helped, and I felt like I could be more open to myself about who I am. Then when I met tkae online and we started dating, I found that emotional anchor I needed in order to better understand my own emotions and how to handle them. I'm still a highly introverted "nerd" stereotype, but I'm healthier now (physically and mentally) than I have been in years.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

I think we don't really use stereotype in Belgium :/ At least not in my school. Well we did have some but then I don't know where I fit x) We had the Nerds, the "bitches", "hippies", "goth" and something like "jock". But no one ever saud what I was, my two bestfriends were Nerds and Hippies. My ex was a "jock" and I was normal I guess? Everybody knew everybody at least in my year :/ And we were kind of all acquaintance...

I did the test... I got The Cheerleader. Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for the cheerleader! You are a happy, sporty, fun loving and gorgeous person. You love to be surrounded by friendly people with a positive attitude, and hate Debbie-Downers. Your dream is to just do the things you love for the rest of your life (and if a sports car tags along, its OK too)

We don't have squads or anything after school

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Class Clown/Rebel, Spent most of my time in the detention office. I was known as the crazy funny kid with the sick Sound system in his Integra, Party Kid, Bully, Russian MoherFu#ker that didn't care for school so people knew that they'd would have to hit me up after school if they wanted to hang out people knew there was no way I'd go to a dance, sport event etc. The teachers that I got along with me considered me to be a satirist/philosopher.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Ha just took a quiz for this actually!

The Jock

You are a very active person. You like to be outside, stretching your legs, and working on your maneuvers. The worst punishment for you will be to sit down and read Shakespeare. You go out with the hottest people (mostly cheerleaders), you have the best clothes, and don't forget the classic car that's in your driveway. Just try not to be a jerk to other kids in your class, they might get even in the future.

I did do lots of sports in HS but was also friends with a lot of nerdy kids, and also kinda just a bit of a weirdo. I definitely did not date cheerleaders
    I got rebel, I wasn't really.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I was "just there."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Well, I got called a nerd by my (probable) class valedictorian. Most people regard me as a loser/nerd/freak, but then again it's a very small school where almost everyone is "normal." I can't wait to get to college because I can create a new niche for myself; I'm really not as much of an introvert as people think and you can get stuck in that particular categorization simply because you've always been there.
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1076083/platypus-o.gif
    7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/sp ISFP

Chaotic neutral~Accidental Slytherin
    Fi~Se~Ni~Te~Ne~Ti~Fe~Si

♪ "I'm like a bird, I shit on people's cars." ~ John Oliver