User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

First just an outsider, than a punk/rocker

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am not sure, probably loner, as I didn't have any friends at high school...
    Likes chubber liked this post

WhoCares

Rebel without a cause....or a motorbike for that matter.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Rebel/Outcast.

My class hated my guts (and vice versa - they were like a bad hyena joke, imho), but I had friends in other classes. Teachers and I got along pretty well unless they were demanding homework from me.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I was a lot of things in many contexts.
    Likes Codex liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Skips school a lot, doesn't talk at all, always with the headphones or the occasional book. I suppose your typical high school outsider. At my previous school, I was very extroverted. I had a lot of friends and I was basically the class clown, I knew everyone. But starting over in a new place where you don't know anyone at all can destroy everything if you're unlucky and shy around new people and new environments... I'm worried people think I'm a psychopath, not much I can do about that though. I think this fall will be better, I don't wanna be this way anymore. I'm changing class and course, to a music-oriented one. I met my future class, they seem more like-minded and accepting. One of them even initiated conversation with me, and it felt so good to just talk... thinking about it makes me cry, strange I know. I probably weirded him out though, but it's alright. Damn, I hope someone falls in love with me.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

friends with people from all different groups. i was the 'spirit queen' three years in a row, basically meaning i went full-on silly dressing up during spirit week. was involved in drama with the drama kids, took honors classes with the smart/nerdy kids, dabbled in sports with the jocks, partied with the skatery burnout group. made a few rebellious/mocking 'statements', but was well-liked by most teachers.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

The smart kids thought I was obnoxious. The teachers thought I was their lost messiah. The idiots thought I was their hero.
    The outcasts rejected my unintentional roughness, but I rejected the rest of the world for their perceived hollowness.
    Likes chubber liked this post

Ha just took a quiz for this actually!

The Jock

You are a very active person. You like to be outside, stretching your legs, and working on your maneuvers. The worst punishment for you will be to sit down and read Shakespeare. You go out with the hottest people (mostly cheerleaders), you have the best clothes, and don't forget the classic car that's in your driveway. Just try not to be a jerk to other kids in your class, they might get even in the future.

I did do lots of sports in HS but was also friends with a lot of nerdy kids, and also kinda just a bit of a weirdo. I definitely did not date cheerleaders
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I was involved in a lot of stuff in High School. I was part of the nerd herd as an IB kid. I played tennis, golf, and I swam and dived (dad wouldn't let me play football even though the team asked me). I was in theater, several musicals and plays over my time there. I was a moderate party kid, some light drinking (but was not way into it like some of the kids). I was pretty preppy by the time I graduated, and hung out with the Young Life kids (was really involved in that). I did a lot of different stuff.