• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why are women obsessed with shoes?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Can you run in those?

They wear exactly like trail gloves. They're only clad in suede.

So as absurd as these look, I bought a pair and ran on them for like 5 months. Rocky trails and everything.

8ECrwqD.jpg

Shop Barefoot Running Shoes and Sandals | As Seen on Shark Tank - XeroShoes.com

BUT I could never get the right one properly adjusted (spent probably 10 hours, all in all), the heel kept slipping, but the left was fantastic. Pretty frustrating, as the left one did fit PERFECTLY. And had a freaking 5,000 mile warranty. I got so pissed, i finally threw them in the trash. Think they were like 20 bucks.

They're also the basic design of the Huaraches in that book, Born to Run.

Huh. Twenty bucks. I don't know if I'd ever wear them, but for that price...

ten hours lol. I know that feel. And never even get the satisfaction you're after...

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure! I have an aunt who's really obsessed with shoes. I think she has 30 pairs, maybe a few more? I only have around ten. It could be what adds some personality to her outfits, like I know some girls and women with fifty bazillion pairs of socks, a hundred scarves, could never be seen out of the house without one certain piece of makeup (like they'd be fine without blush but would die without eyeliner.....I am sort of like that with mascara though), and could paint everyone in the world's toes and fingers with all their nail polish. I'd guess it's sort of a statement.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
anything i have to try on and whose style changes every season i don't like. I find a pair of shoes and I'm like these are my shoes than i go to the store again and I can't find them cuz they're no longer in style. Life isn't fair I don't like anyone enough to dress to impress. So i've started ordering online. but what happens if they stop making them. do you not understand, why i don't like change?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ftr: not obsessed with shoes.

Mole

Permabanned
Here we have elegant shoe and handbag shops. Both the shoes and handbags are expensive.

The handbags represent the female pudenda, while high heel shoes tip the pudenda into the presenting position.

All this is far too delicate to talk about openly, so we talk about how outrageously expensive the shoes and handbags are, and how they are markers of social status. But finally we say it is a mystery why women are obsessed with shoes and handbags, as you do in delicate circumstances like these.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm obsessed with shoes. And, I'm not a woman.

Hipster shoes

hipster-shoes-men-zibejcfv.jpeg

Boat shoes

march_lp_boatshoes_2.jpg

Combat boots - worn

images

New combat boots

X01-7.jpg

Etc.

So, not only women are obsessed with shoes/boots

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't really wear heels, and I'm not that obsessed with shoes, but I do have quite a few cheap shoes nowadays, so I guess I'm more into them than I thought. They are all cheap and cute.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am attracted to women who wears nice shoes.