• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

cocka-maney thoughts on depression and anxiety

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I prefer video over words because if I had written this out it would've been worse. There's probably no real basis for this but there's a reason for everything

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So anxiety is to keep you safe, and depression is to push you forward. I can see that. Maybe the problem comes in when you already are safe, but you keep feeling anxiety to the point that your tormented? or depressed when you're already doing about as well as a person can do?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So anxiety is to keep you safe, and depression is to push you forward. I can see that. Maybe the problem comes in when you already are safe, but you keep feeling anxiety to the point that your tormented? or depressed when you're already doing about as well as a person can do?

yes.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's like a switch that won't turn off.