• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your EQ?

rav3n

100-110
Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
100-110
Your emotional intelligence score is between 100 and 110. You have an impressive balance of an analytical and emotional mind.

Yay, I'm average!

ENFJs seem to score high, no surprises there.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
80-90

it's funny, it's not like i didn't know the "right" answers...
i just didn't want to choose them..

also, it's really mean labeling me emotionally "below average"...i'm just saying.

edit;
see..i just got 130-140 just by giving them the answers they want.

Man I still don't know how kayaking and giving money to my family helped me to score 150 +...
Of course to encapsulate your EQ with ten questions is complete bullshit.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Man I still don't know how kayaking and giving money to my family helped me to score 150 +...

I dont know how "none of the above" gave me 150+ :D

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
I dont know how "none of the above" gave me 150+ :D

Haha neither do I, I gave this answer only because I'm not on FB.
'Cuz, you know, too classy to be on Facebook.
cefou94.gif

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha neither do I, I gave this answer only because I'm not on FB.
'Cuz, you know, too classy to be on Facebook.
cefou94.gif

I gave it cause if I won the lottery, I wouldnt be worried about anyone, in fact if I won it I would prolly be never worried about anything again :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

society thinks that to be a emotionally balanaced indivdual you have to be able to row a boat, and giving money to family also means your emotionally intelligent. Like I don't think either of those are factors, if someone needs money and I have it to spare and I know them and they're good friends/family I'm not gonna say no. that's just mean.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
80-90

Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.

Chuffney

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3/8
Instinctual Variant
so
"150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting."

That's quite doubtful.

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
100-110

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
100-110.

On more polished EQ tests, I also score average. It makes sense.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
80-90
Your emotional intelligence score is between 80 and 90. You're remarkably analytical and sharp but don't seem to care much about social life.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
115-125 apparently high...histrionic but not unsalvageable,apparently. Im glad it's high and not superior. I don't want to be like that, superior is admirable but frankly boring.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
society thinks that to be a emotionally balanaced indivdual you have to be able to row a boat, and giving money to family also means your emotionally intelligent. Like I don't think either of those are factors, if someone needs money and I have it to spare and I know them and they're good friends/family I'm not gonna say no. that's just mean.

I think they're just trying to figure out if you are a wannabe club kid who would give your money to Paris Hilton to social climb. The questions were revolving around things like impressing strangers and so forth, that kind of thing is associated with narcissism, but frankly I think your empathetic emotional intelligence is higher than some people who got balanced so I am not sure this test is meant to be taken very seriously.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think they're just trying to figure out if you are a wannabe club kid who would give your money to Paris Hilton to social climb. The questions were revolving around things like impressing strangers and so forth, that kind of thing is associated with narcissism, but frankly I think your empathetic emotional intelligence is higher than some people who got balanced so I am not sure this test is meant to be taken very seriously.

i guess. maybe I dunno. what my point was with that post anymore. so i dunno if i agree or disagree with you. why do i want to impress strangers? the only reason to impress a stranger is if they're gonna give you a job or you might want to sometime in the future have sex with them.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
"150+
Your emotional intelligence level is: Exceptionally gifted. People are drawn to you and your charisma is highly enchanting."

That's quite doubtful.

Maybe it just means you are superficially "good" and know how to enchant others. People apparently like sociopaths and people loved loved loved Michael Alig and he was told after murdering someone by his prison psychiatrist he had the worst case of Histrionic Personality Disorder s/he had ever seen. And he was like...proud. He said yeah we are all histrionic (in his inner circle)...I would be more likely to say he was a narcissist with histrionic tendencies, but he claims deep guilt for the killing so possibly has empathy but I am skeptical. A histrionic is basically a narcissist with empathy.

High emotionally intelligence could mean manipulative. Anyway this test has ten questions, doubting its eternal validation, though probably vaguely in the ballpark.