INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Default Your Basic Needs Test!

I found a test!

Here's the link to it: HelloQuizzy.com: Six Human Needs Test

This PDF explains each need http://www.lifecoachinginterventions...tant-Needs.pdf

Post your results, and let me know if you guessed your needs correctly!

A little bit of theory:

My thoughts on the matter:

Last edited by miss fortune; 04-10-2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: request of OP
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    InFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

According to test results:
    1) growth...2&3) contribution and significance..4) love/connection.....5) uncertainty/variety...6) certainty

But then I read all the descriptions and felt I related to 1) growth, closely followed by 2) love /connection, 3&4) certainty & contribution.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Really liked the test - I had trouble answering your other thread due to not being able to choose as I identify with all of them. And sure enough - when I look through the recommendations of all types as to what others can do to help you along, I notice that I experience each one in specific moments, though some less than others.

1) Love/connection (no surprise there)
    2) Growth
    3) Contribution
    4) Significance AND Uncertainty/Variety
    5) Certainty

I found it interesting that some seemed to really overlap with certain enneagram types as well. (Significance is very 3, Growth very 5, Love very 2 etc)

Liked the explanations as well, it helped me resolve the conflict that I realise Ive been having where I feel guilty for withdrawing in order to tend to Growth, yet feel resentful and rebellious when I don't.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Yea, I understand.

I got

1) Growth 13.5 pts
    2) Certainty 12 pts
    3) Significance 10 pts

(My points are way higher than yours does that mean I'm more needy? lol j/k )

But when I read the descriptions for significance, it really seemed like that's what I come off as. So I relate to the top three, it's a mix for me. The contradictions explained in the growth/certainty paragraph really helped me though.

Quote Originally Posted by underwaterthing View Post
    1 growth...2&3 contribution and significance..4 love/connection.....5 uncertainty/variety...6 certainty

Sounds right except I thought love/connection would be higher. I could relate to the descriptions for significance & growth as my top two, as well as growth & contribution, but they weren't piercingly accurate or anything.
    Could you relate to the Love/Connection descriptions better than those two maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Really liked the test - I had trouble answering your other thread due to not being able to choose as I identify with all of them. And sure enough - when I look through the recommendations of all types as to what others can do to help you along, I notice that I experience each one in specific moments, though some less than others.

1) Love/connection (no surprise there)
    2) Growth
    3) Contribution
    4) Significance AND Uncertainty/Variety
    5) Certainty

I found it interesting that some seemed to really overlap with certain enneagram types as well. (Significance is very 3, Growth very 5, Love very 2 etc)

Liked the explanations as well, it helped me resolve the conflict that I realize I've been having where I feel guilty for withdrawing in order to tend to Growth, yet feel resentful and rebellious when I don't.
    Yea, I know what you mean. We have all 6 needs, and need them all met, but I think the top 2-3 have the most impact on us.

My friend has Love/Connection first and Growth 2nd like you do. She has trouble finding balance between her top two as well. She will feel guilty on one hand, but resentful on the other. And she's a 2w1. I agree, I find it very interesting about the enneagram somewhat correlating to the needs.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

I predicted love and significance ... and I was right ... though I had more exalted expectations of significance than the test, which more or less equates it with prestige. Variety was a close third.

Love/connection: 12
    Significance: 11
    Variety: 9.5
    Growth: 7.5
    Contribution: 7
    Security: 6.5

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I got the pairing I predicted -- but I related to Contribution first much more than Growth first. So, with that ranking corrected and points preserved:

1) Contribution (12)
    2) Growth (13)
    3) Significance (11.5)
    4) Uncertainty/Variety (8)
    5) Certainty and Love (tied, 6.5)

IF YOUR FIRST TWO NEEDS ARE FOR GROWTH AND CONTRIBUTION

I might have trouble with those I love because they may feel that my need to grow and to contribute is more important to me than they are. They might feel neglected and resentful. This conflict can be resolved if my need for growth and contribution includes contributing to those I love and helping them to grow in the ways that they want to grow. I might have conflicts with my spouse or partner if I want him/her to value growth and contribution in the same way I do.
    Seems accurate.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Here were my results (ftr, in the other thread I said theoretically my top 2 were love/connection and uncertainy/variety in that order):

Certainty/Security: 2.5
    Uncertainty/Variety: 12.5
    Significance: 7
    Love/Connection: 10.5
    Growth: 11
    Contribution: 9

Love/Connection and Growth were really close. My first need and the description for it were for sure spot on. The description for Uncertainty and Love was more accurate than the description for Uncertainty and Growth, so I'm going to still stick with those as my top two priorities despite scoring .5 higher on Growth than Love.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

lol my certainty result is pathetic
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    yupp

yeah most of mine were 4 and 4.5 might be because most of my answers were no or partly
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so