User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 63

  1. #31
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    There doesn't appear to be a study here; just some statements by those in the psych field.

    But on the topic of selfies.. do other people tend to give a damn about others' selfies? I'm curious; I actually don't know the answer to that one.

  2. #32
    Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni
    Posts
    591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    But I love food and am very interested in it.
    Wow. That's depressing.
    Ewww is the new sexy


    Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

    And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si


  3. #33
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Wow. That's depressing.
    Only because you can't pick up weight. Stop projecting. Foodies FTW!

  4. #34
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    There doesn't appear to be a study here; just some statements by those in the psych field.

    But on the topic of selfies.. do other people tend to give a damn about others' selfies? I'm curious; I actually don't know the answer to that one.
    I think basic bitches do inorder to make fun of the person
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #35
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    we...eellll....

    <----

  6. #36
    Blood of the Exile Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se
    Posts
    645

    Default

    It's like saying Marilyn Manson caused Columbine because the kid who murdered a bunch of people happened to like Marilyn Manson.

    A psychotic, obsessed, anorexic or depressed person can find anything to obsess over, to fuel the problem.

    That being said, the list of selfies on the bottom of that article made me laugh. The selfie culture is a bit overboard and sometimes hilarious. I'm not above the occasional selfie, but those duck-face things and half-naked selfies are just hilarious. Makes me wonder what kind of pictures I might have taken if we had cell phones when I was 16.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

  7. #37
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    It's like saying Marilyn Manson caused Columbine because the kid who murdered a bunch of people happened to like Marilyn Manson.

    A psychotic, obsessed, anorexic or depressed person can find anything to obsess over, to fuel the problem.

    That being said, the list of selfies on the bottom of that article made me laugh. The selfie culture is a bit overboard and sometimes hilarious. I'm not above the occasional selfie, but those duck-face things and half-naked selfies are just hilarious. Makes me wonder what kind of pictures I might have taken if we had cell phones when I was 16.
    I take selfies to show off a new outfit I like (which is rare) I don't look good in pictures, I don't even like having my picture taken by other people
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #38
    Blood of the Exile Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I take selfies to show off a new outfit I like (which is rare) I don't look good in pictures, I don't even like having my picture taken by other people
    I am a photographer and have done lots of self-portrait work, even portraits of myself twice, dressed as two alter-egos in the same photo. I love taking pictures of other people too. The selfie thing.. doesn't cut it for me artistically, but it has its place in the sense of 'immediacy' that it offers. I signed up for instagram very recently and I am enjoying posting pictures of the outdoors with borders around them. It's not the same as taking photos with a good camera and developing them in a darkroom or .. a great digital camera and photoshop. But it's a snapshot to show your friends something beautiful you are experiencing. Or like you said - a new outfit, an expression on your face, whatever.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

  9. #39
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I am a photographer and have done lots of self-portrait work, even portraits of myself twice, dressed as two alter-egos in the same photo. I love taking pictures of other people too. The selfie thing.. doesn't cut it for me artistically, but it has its place in the sense of 'immediacy' that it offers. I signed up for instagram very recently and I am enjoying posting pictures of the outdoors with borders around them. It's not the same as taking photos with a good camera and developing them in a darkroom or .. a great digital camera and photoshop. But it's a snapshot to show your friends something beautiful you are experiencing. Or like you said - a new outfit, an expression on your face, whatever.
    small dark places terrify me and I feel like I'm going to die and be trapped for ever.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #40
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Wow. That's depressing.
    How is me loving something depressing? Do you have issues with food?

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] I Don't Know How to Say No Any Better to an INFP, I Need Help!
    By Evolving Transparency in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 06:13 PM
  2. What Do You WANT From Me? How Understanding Motivation Can Lead to More Effective Beh
    By highlander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:10 PM
  3. Box of condoms leads to evacuation
    By rivercrow in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. Ambivalent Childrearing, OR "Confusion Leads to Illumination"
    By Ivy in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO