User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Default Introverts: Do you agree with these things?

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/com...-tell-you.html

Found this article on Facebook. Since I'm an ambivert I can partially see myself in it, but how about you real introverts?
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

LadyLazarus

I'm also an ambivert and I agree about half of that is a load of bull crap written by syphilis personified.

This is ridiculous.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

It's a sucky attitude. But

I don't care that much about birthdays.

I do listen to people.

I hate crowds.

I don't think I've ever been to a networking event.

I like most people while I'm talking to them. I usually find something about most people to like, even if I don't like them on the whole.

I'm not the best git'r done person in the world. If I have to do something, though, I do like to get it over with as quickly as possible without the risk of having to redo it later.

I like to write. I am better at it than talking.

I would think anyone would feel safe with the right people.

I don't have a lot of friends, irl. I mostly hang with my family, at least the ones I like.

I can extrovert up to a point and don't always mind.

I am sometimes shy and a bit uptight, but I usually don't mean to be rude.

I am more than okay alone.

Small talk is totally fine with me. If things go much past small talk, my weird will start to show and that's when things start to go wrong.

I am not God's gift to the human race. Nobody has to appreciate that I took time out of my busy internetting and werewolf smut reading to interact with them. Sheesh! Who thinks like that??
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Some things apply, some things don't / are silly / I don't relate to at all. I think it's a lousy article/list -- some of those things listed have nothing to do with being introverted.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quite a lot of it applies to me, but I think it applies better to INs, and especially INTs, than to ISs and/or IFs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Some things apply, some things don't / are silly / I don't relate to at all. I think it's a lousy article/list -- some of those things listed have nothing to do with being introverted.
    I agree

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    http://www.lifehack.org/articles/com...-tell-you.html

Found this article on Facebook. Since I'm an ambivert I can partially see myself in it, but how about you real introverts?
    I identify with most of it and have spent half my life finding ways of dealing with it. For example, I don't try to look interested as you talk about your weekend. I actively seek ways to respond to what you're saying. I pick something out of the refuse of your dull, uninteresting weekend, or your trip to Alaska, or whatever. By the time you're finished with your spiel I'll be ready and waiting with something. You may or may not like what I have to say, but it's better than me standing there like a dummy with nothing to add.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”