User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I generally err on the direct side. The reason for this is that indirect can come off as passive aggressive and there isn't much I dislike more than that. However, I made an effort to learn how to be direct while being diplomatic (tactful) and I'm better at it. I'm not great, I never will be, I leave that to my ENFJ but at least most people don't want to punch me in the mouth/start crying anymore. In relationships, you have to be at least a little indirect. This is all part of the scenery and it adds layers of flavor/buildup/intrigue that seems to be enjoyed. In the end, not every situation can be handled delicately or tactfully and you have to be direct, you just need to learn how to know when those times are.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    With women, I ALWAYS try to keep my cards hidden during the courting phase. Play it cool, keep 'em guessing, drop enough hints to let them know i MIGHT be interested but not enough for them to be sure. You don't wanna scare 'em away, they're like frightened squirrels at this phase. If I can sense they're interested in me (women are very good poker players when it comes to the seduction game) THEN I might go for the kill. It might be a kiss if I see the fleeting "kiss-me-now" eyes.
    Hopefully you will encounter plenty of women willing to play these games. Fortunately for me, there are also men who don't expect women to play them. I'd rather we spend our energy on other things.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    yupp

If I'm interested in a boy, I don't mind going slow or even if we just end up friends either way, doesn't matter to me, but I am very direct. I hate the whole bullshit that comes with indirectness. And if people are sensitive and can't handle directness, that's their fault for being sensitive and clearly that's a deal breaker for me. Also not respecting my requests is another one
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Like what's the advantage to dropping hints? it seems like it would cause more frustration in the long run. People can't read your mind, just say what you need to, and move on, if they don't like it, that's their problem. I'm sorry it just seems like a coward thing to do. maybe there are times when simply dropping hints is a good idea. I can't think of any.
    i love dropping hints. usually because i have nothing to say to anyone direct. just making conversation...half the hints i drop, i drop so i can take the hint. what makes you think people are dropping hints for you? some of us drop hints for ourselves...our future selves. haha

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    i love dropping hints. usually because i have nothing to say to anyone direct. just making conversation...half the hints i drop, i drop so i can take the hint. what makes you think people are dropping hints for you? some of us drop hints for our selves...our future selves. haha
    why would you be passive agressive to your future self? scared he's gonna time travel and beat you up?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned

why would you be passive agressive to your future self? scared he's gonna time travel and beat you up?
    please, my future self couldn't take me. i'm a 24 year old man. this is my physical peak. i'd kick my ass...

MBTI
    yupp

please, my future self couldn't take me. i'm a 24 year old man. this is my physical peak. i'd kick my ass...
    Well then why are you scared?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned

well, maybe i'm deferring to him. he knows himself better than i do. also, i'm done talking in second person.

MBTI
    yupp

well, maybe i'm deferring to him. he knows himself better than i do. also, i'm done talking in second person.
    third person
    In no likes experiment.

that is all