User Tag List

First 311121314 Last

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    really?
    Yes, really.

And, yes, I am sure. And, yes, I'm sure that I'm sure. And all the way down the line.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think she's probably ISFJ, but I don't see her all the time. I actually like her a lot. And she wasn't trying to be mean, it's just sometimes things like that go over my head a lot. I don't think I was suppose to be infuriated, it's just people seem to think I'll pick up on things like that, which is weird
    Sounds like an ISFJ. My brother's one, in a family of Fi users, and they're mostly thinking types. Hahaha. Sucks to be him. We'll all be going about our days like normal, and he's got some idea about how we should be doing that. None of us are aware of his idea, so we keep going about everything all wrong every day, and then he'll just have a tantrum. It's the most out of place thing among the placid mood of the household. I've figured out that he's frustrated that we're not mind readers, but no one else has.

I'd love it if you could go back in time and re-have that conversation with your sister-in-law. "I stopped saying good morning. Didn't you notice?"
    "Yes, and it made me so happy when you did. Didn't you notice?"

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    Sounds like an ISFJ. My brother's one, in a family of Fi users, and they're mostly thinking types. Hahaha. Sucks to be him. We'll all be going about our days like normal, and he's got some idea about how we should be doing that. None of us are aware of his idea, so we keep going about everything all wrong every day, and then he'll just have a tantrum. It's the most out of place thing among the placid mood of the household. I've figured out that he's frustrated that we're not mind readers, but no one else has.

I'd love it if you could go back in time and re-have that conversation with your sister-in-law. "I stopped saying good morning. Didn't you notice?"
    "Yes, and it made me so happy when you did. Didn't you notice?"
    I dunno she doesn't throw tantrums.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I don't think they all do, but the two I know do (and I know them well enough that they'll be their natural selves around me). One is a girl. She's stopped with the tantrums, realizing it doesn't do any good. She can be sweet, overflowing with compliments, whatever she has to do get her way. She'd never tell me what was "considered polite." I'd know what I did is not because she'd laugh.

My brother still tantrums and he likes to yell in arguments because whoever yells the loudest wins, I guess. Maybe being a big guy, it has more of an effect...Really, I think any type could do this "didn't you notice I stopped saying it" business. Depending on the situation, I could see myself saying it. This particular behavior fits into the pattern I've seen with ISFJ's, so it was cool that that's what you guessed.

Anyways, those are just my experiences, and I liked hearing about your sister in law.

MBTI
    yupp

I don't think they all do, but the two I know do (and I know them well enough that they'll be their natural selves around me). One is a girl. She's stopped with the tantrums, realizing it doesn't do any good. She can be sweet, overflowing with compliments, whatever she has to do get her way. She'd never tell me what was "considered polite." I'd know what I did is not because she'd laugh.

My brother still tantrums and he likes to yell in arguments because whoever yells the loudest wins, I guess. Maybe being a big guy, it has more of an effect...Really, I think any type could do this "didn't you notice I stopped saying it" business. Depending on the situation, I could see myself saying it. This particular behavior fits into the pattern I've seen with ISFJ's, so it was cool that that's what you guessed.

Anyways, those are just my experiences, and I liked hearing about your sister in law.
    yeah she's a really healthy and extremely smart ISFJ. Going to school to get her PH.D in educational psychology. Perfect for my brother, and they love each other and are best friends. (I'm extremely close to my brother, I talk to him once a week, despite him working over 40 hr weeks, and living opposite of the country from me)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Hey prplchknz, you ever considered you might be an INFJ? I've read before that INFJ's have trouble understanding social cues. Here's an article about it right here: http://theinfjcafe.blogspot.com/2012...lly-inept.html

MBTI
    yupp

Hey prplchknz, you ever considered you might be an INFJ? I've read before that INFJ's have trouble understanding social cues. Here's an article about it right here: http://theinfjcafe.blogspot.com/2012...lly-inept.html
    I don't think I'm INFJ though they are cool, I just really doubt I am one
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Usually when I'm direct, the opposite of what I want to happen happens.

Maybe I put more bitchiness into what I'm saying than what I intend, which immediately makes the person do the exact opposite of what I say because they want to teach me some kind of lesson, I dunno, they won't tell me directly.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post

Maybe I put more bitchiness into what I'm saying than what I intend, which immediately makes the person do the exact opposite of what I say because they want to teach me some kind of lesson, I dunno, they won't tell me directly.
    yeah if you come off bitchy to me I'd say "go fuck yourself" and then it be an explosion. But I'd probably do it anyways. I just need to let you know that you made me angry.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post

yeah if you come off bitchy to me I'd say "go fuck yourself" and then it be an explosion. But I'd probably do it anyways. I just need to let you know that you made me angry.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all