MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Cake pie cupcake ice cream?
    yes!!!!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Japan does have an exquisitely indirect culture that is a delight, but sometimes they find it hard to come to a decision, so they will invite a direct Westerner to join their deliberations to help them reach a speedy decision.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Japan does have an exquisitely indirect culture that is a delight, but sometimes they find it hard to come to a decision, so they will invite a direct Westerner to join their deliberations to help them reach a speedy decision.
    Or bring slips worn by famous western woman
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Japan.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I was thinking on this, and I think one of the reasons I have issues with indirectness is, more than once some one has tried dropping hints. And I don't notice, so I keep doing what's making them mad. And when they are finally direct with me, I feel ten times worse, than if they were just upfront.

Like one that sticks out really well in my mind. Is my sister-in-law would say goodmorning, one day she quit. I hadn't noticed so I don't think anything of it, or maybe I did but didn't bother me. Finally she was like "did you notice, I stopped saying good morning?" and I was like "no" and she told me how it's considered polite to say good morning even if you don't feel like it. or someone will drop a hint about something I shouldn't do, I'll completely miss the hint, and piss them off, and 9 out of 10 times, they'll assume I'm just being defiant. sometimes I get the hints, not all the time. It's just I feel worse, because even though I can be a social fuck up, I really don't want to be.
    The cute part is, when you were supposed to be infuriated that she stopped saying it, you barely noticed. That may add some extra insult to it when she had finally come clean and express herself directly. She got what she deserved...What type is your sister in law?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    The cute part is, when you were supposed to be infuriated that she stopped saying it, you barely noticed. That may add some extra insult to it when she had finally come clean and express herself directly. She got what she deserved...What type is your sister in law?
    I think she's probably ISFJ, but I don't see her all the time. I actually like her a lot. And she wasn't trying to be mean, it's just sometimes things like that go over my head a lot. I don't think I was suppose to be infuriated, it's just people seem to think I'll pick up on things like that, which is weird
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    When someone is upset with you or something you have done, it is not your responsibility to somehow magically know or pick up hints. It is their responsibility to communicate that to you in an honest way. Unlike you I do notice the hints people drop most of the time, but I will blatantly ignore them if it's in the context of conflict. It's not my responsibility to play a game and spare someone the big boy pants required to confront a problem.
    Yeah. Picking up hints is one thing. Giving a damn about them or responding to them--enabling that game (in non-playful situations)--is quite another.

MBTI
    yupp

That's one thing I like about the mods, here is they'll lay it out for you. And I'll sometimes ask questions, which I'm sure is annoying and infuriates them. But I need to know.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    which I'm sure is annoying and infuriates them.
    Nah. Not at all.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Nah. Not at all.
    really?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all