User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 39

  1. #11
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    I don't know, I'm not an ESFJ.
    find one
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #12
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    find one
    Alright.

    *Sticks head out the door*

    "Dad some chickenz on the computer wants you to teacher her how to manipulate people!"

  3. #13
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Alright.

    *Sticks head out the door*

    "Dad some chickenz on the computer want you to teacher her how to manipulate people!"
    I don't want to manipulate. I want them to actually get what I'm saying, and if I have to hide it behind something else to do. I'm just playing the game. that's all no harm meant.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #14
    Senior Member Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so
    Posts
    914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    So i figure if I say stuff that hides what i actually want to say, they would finally get what i'm saying.
    What if they figure it out but decide there are more layers? They might tell themselves, "Maybe prplchknz secretly meant this. No, that's too easy. She's really saying this!"

    It's like Russian nesting dolls, only with messages instead of dolls. If someone wants to read things into what you say, that's just what they're going to do.

  5. #15
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    What if they figure it out but decide there are more layers? They might tell themselves, "Maybe prplchknz secretly meant this. No, that's too easy. She's really saying this!"

    It's like Russian nesting dolls, only with messages instead of dolls. If someone wants to read things into what you say, that's just what they're going to do.
    well i wished they stop.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #16
    I want my account deleted
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    DDefinitely the most unINFP INFP ive ever come into contact, thats for sure
    I beg to differ on the unINFP part! (please may I?). Anyway, I think prpl just reveals the inside of the INFP mind in a very direct and clear way. My own personal INFP agrees with this. It is true that some other INFPs maybe don't reveal the inner INFP so publicly/openly, but knowing an INFP intimately may give me a different vantage point. For me, reading prpl's stuff is it's like seeing these little unadulterated squirts of concentrated INFP-ness. Lots of Fi+Ne.

    @prplchknz, about your OP and topic, I don't know. Why try to be someone you're not?

  7. #17
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Werebudgie View Post
    I beg to differ on the unINFP part! (please may I?). Anyway, I think prpl just reveals the inside of the INFP mind in a very direct and clear way. My own personal INFP agrees with this. It is true that some other INFPs maybe don't reveal the inner INFP so publicly/openly, but knowing an INFP intimately may give me a different vantage point. For me, reading prpl's stuff is it's like seeing these little unadulterated squirts of concentrated INFP-ness. Lots of Fi+Ne.

    @prplchknz, about your OP and topic, I don't know. Why try to be someone you're not?
    I just want for people to quit misreading me and telling me i'm doing something i'm not.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    240

    Default

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Werebudgie View Post
    I beg to differ on the unINFP part! (please may I?). Anyway, I think prpl just reveals the inside of the INFP mind in a very direct and clear way. My own personal INFP agrees with this. It is true that some other INFPs maybe don't reveal the inner INFP so publicly/openly, but knowing an INFP intimately may give me a different vantage point. For me, reading prpl's stuff is it's like seeing these little unadulterated squirts of concentrated INFP-ness. Lots of Fi+Ne.
    Well, if thats the case I would suggest INFPs be more expressive about their thoughts and feelings because i find alot of things prpl says interesting and thought provoking

  9. #19
    I want my account deleted
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I just want for people to quit misreading me and telling me i'm doing something i'm not.
    Yeah, I do hear you (was adding an eta on this part when your reply came up).

    *sigh* I just don't know that adding functional deception in there (even for the best of reasons and not for harm) will assist - or if it does, at what cost.

  10. #20
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    [QUOTE=Ozones;2251658]

    Well, if thats the case I would suggest INFPs be more expressive about their thoughts and feelings because i find alot of things prpl says interesting and thought provoking
    everyone's insecure and think people care more about them then they do. think about it how much time do you spend really analyzing the way someone walks when crossing the street?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. [Fe] How Do You Communicate With People?
    By So It Goes in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:02 PM
  2. [NT] NTs, how do you deal with Reality...
    By rivercrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:45 AM
  3. [NF] NFs, how do you deal with Thinking...
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. [ENTJ] how do you argue with an ENTJ?
    By miss fortune in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 02:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO