In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    find one
    Alright.

*Sticks head out the door*

"Dad some chickenz on the computer wants you to teacher her how to manipulate people!"

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Alright.

*Sticks head out the door*

"Dad some chickenz on the computer want you to teacher her how to manipulate people!"
    I don't want to manipulate. I want them to actually get what I'm saying, and if I have to hide it behind something else to do. I'm just playing the game. that's all no harm meant.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

So i figure if I say stuff that hides what i actually want to say, they would finally get what i'm saying.
    What if they figure it out but decide there are more layers? They might tell themselves, "Maybe prplchknz secretly meant this. No, that's too easy. She's really saying this!"

It's like Russian nesting dolls, only with messages instead of dolls. If someone wants to read things into what you say, that's just what they're going to do.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    What if they figure it out but decide there are more layers? They might tell themselves, "Maybe prplchknz secretly meant this. No, that's too easy. She's really saying this!"

It's like Russian nesting dolls, only with messages instead of dolls. If someone wants to read things into what you say, that's just what they're going to do.
    well i wished they stop.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    DDefinitely the most unINFP INFP ive ever come into contact, thats for sure
    I beg to differ on the unINFP part! (please may I?). Anyway, I think prpl just reveals the inside of the INFP mind in a very direct and clear way. My own personal INFP agrees with this. It is true that some other INFPs maybe don't reveal the inner INFP so publicly/openly, but knowing an INFP intimately may give me a different vantage point. For me, reading prpl's stuff is it's like seeing these little unadulterated squirts of concentrated INFP-ness. Lots of Fi+Ne.

@prplchknz, about your OP and topic, I don't know. Why try to be someone you're not?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Werebudgie View Post
    I beg to differ on the unINFP part! (please may I?). Anyway, I think prpl just reveals the inside of the INFP mind in a very direct and clear way. My own personal INFP agrees with this. It is true that some other INFPs maybe don't reveal the inner INFP so publicly/openly, but knowing an INFP intimately may give me a different vantage point. For me, reading prpl's stuff is it's like seeing these little unadulterated squirts of concentrated INFP-ness. Lots of Fi+Ne.

@prplchknz, about your OP and topic, I don't know. Why try to be someone you're not?
    I just want for people to quit misreading me and telling me i'm doing something i'm not.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Werebudgie View Post
    Well, if thats the case I would suggest INFPs be more expressive about their thoughts and feelings because i find alot of things prpl says interesting and thought provoking

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I just want for people to quit misreading me and telling me i'm doing something i'm not.
    Yeah, I do hear you (was adding an eta on this part when your reply came up).

*sigh* I just don't know that adding functional deception in there (even for the best of reasons and not for harm) will assist - or if it does, at what cost.

MBTI
    yupp

[QUOTE=Ozones;2251658]

Well, if thats the case I would suggest INFPs be more expressive about their thoughts and feelings because i find alot of things prpl says interesting and thought provoking
    everyone's insecure and think people care more about them then they do. think about it how much time do you spend really analyzing the way someone walks when crossing the street?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all