• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it worth it to make yourself famous?

S

Stansmith

Every 6 thinks everyone else is a 6 too. 6s always project their insecurities and what is true for them on to everyone else. They especially can't stand it when they see other people who can stand on their own.

Hmm.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Money is good. Fame sounds like a pain in the rear. If you can get the money without the fame, I'd go for that. If you have to do the fame to get the money, be really careful with your money so you can do fame for several years, then retire into obscurity.

badger055

Permabanned
I've probably mentioned his type.. like twice. And it's a small forum, I promise you I'm not "trailing after him". I just like his posts so much.

Yea nice bullshit. I already told you to stop following me a long time ago but yet here you are.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] I think you should get past whatever little things are stopping you from being fabulous friends.

Kiss and makeup. Now.

More of this :blowkiss:

Less of this :duel:

Go on now

badger055

Permabanned
[MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] I think you should get past whatever little things are stopping you from being fabulous friends.

Kiss and makeup. Now.

More of this :blowkiss:

Less of this :duel:

Go on now

I'm pretty sure he wants to cut off my skin and sleep in it.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
I'm pretty sure he wants to cut off my skin and sleep in it.

lol. he doesnt seem to like me very much either, despite me trying to be nice to him. Maybe he was bullied by xSTPs growing up? Thats the only thing I can think of :thinking: Or maybe his E6 just doesnt 'trust' us

But im sure you guys can get over it and be cordial

badger055

Permabanned
lol. he doesnt seem to like me very much either, despite me trying to be nice to him. Maybe he was bullied by xSTPs growing up? Thats the only thing I can think of :thinking: Or maybe his E6 just doesnt 'trust' us

I don't know maybe. Zago was right about his creepy avatars though. I get the serial killer stalker vibe.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
I don't know maybe. Zago was right about his creepy avatars though. I get the serial killer stalker vibe.

Nah i get the vibe of a pretty harmless, albeit an insecure boy who hides behind a stoic reserved aloof kind of facade to mask his insecurities.

Anyways you wont have to deal with any of this nonsense soon enough.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

But im sure you guys can get over it and be cordial

I actually like both of you..

How can you expect me to not reply to something like this? :doh:

Hey, I'll stop quoting you if it's bothering you this much, but don't say I'm following you around.. You've made 32 threads and I've posted in 8 of them.

[MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION]

Knows what? Haha.

Sorry for making this thread go crazy, I'll leave now.

badger055

Permabanned
Nah i get the vibe of a pretty harmless, albeit an insecure boy who hides behind a stoic reserved aloof kind of facade to mask his insecurities.

Anyways you wont have to deal with any of this nonsense soon enough.

Haven't you seen any horror movies? It's always the one you least expect. Before you know it you are being hung upside down from the ceiling by chains. Look at how easily he lied to you.

And yea if I could ever come up with a name. If I can't come up with anything in the next hour I'm choosing something random.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Haven't you seen any horror movies? It's always the one you least expect. Before you know it you are being hung upside down from the ceiling by chains. Look at how easily he lied to you.

And yea if I could ever come up with a name. If I can't come up with anything in the next hour I'm choosing something random.

Sure you're not projecting? :laugh:

If you're truly concerned, for what it's worth all of this strikes me as well intentioned banter.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's worth it to be terribly famous on the internet, but live in seclusion. This is my primary ambition in life. :new wink: Well, maybe not primary, but I'm kinda sort of working in that direction when I feel up to it.

S

Stansmith

Alright if I'm ESTP please tell me where my tertiary Fe is. I could use some more Fe so I don't feel like setting you all on fire all the time.

I'd say your Fe manifests through your grandiose, intentionally provocative forum persona, as well as the frequently emotionally-charged content of your posts (regardless of whether or not you're aware that they come off that way). Your persona feels more like overcompensation for the sake of a Fe-reaction as opposed to the passive indifference that typically characterizes an ITP's relationship with Fe - you argue through value judgments (such-and-such is 'beneath' me, so his opinion isn't relevant, he gives me serial killer vibes) and infantile rants as opposed to, you know, reason.