User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Just like how you type everyone as ISTP?
    ISTPs actually have analytical ability (Ti - Se). So what I'm saying is actually true instead of projecting which is what you're doing. See you around nights and days.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    ISTPs actually have analytical ability (Ti - Se). So what I'm saying is actually true instead of projecting which is what you're doing. See you around nights and days.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

@Nights and Days Why are you always insisting @badger055 is a type other than the one he actually is?

I think he knows himself better than you do, plus he never asked your opinion

Your a good guy, but give it a rest.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

@badger055

Yeah dude your right. There's totally no way that he could be a 6. All these people are just jealous and insecure because they want to be the same enneagram as you and can't. Thats the only explanation to why we might think he's a 6. Thats what this is really about. I'm jealous of you too honestly.

And no, rap God is not very 6. But i think anyone could agree that its very 5.

Ps. you are right about every single typing that you have ever done ever.

Pss. we are all also jealous because we now beleive that you will one day become famous, because it would obviously be very easy for you if you wanted to do it. The only reason that you arent famous right now is because you dont want to be, obviously.

MBTI
    yupp

you don't make yourself famous, if that was the case money would grow on trees
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    @Nights and Days Why are you always insisting @badger055 is a type other than the one he actually is?

I may not know him better than he knows himself, but I clearly know him better than you do..

Thank you, though, I think you're a good guy too.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

I may not know him better than he knows himself, but I clearly know him better than you do..
    OK good for you. Im not claiming to know anyone better than anyone else nor do i give two shits lol point is every time i see him post sure enough your there trailing after telling him what type he is. If it annoys me it must annoy the hell out of him.

Thank you, though, I think you're a good guy too.
    Thanks? Although im a girl

Permabanned

He's trying his hardest to troll me. He follows me around to every post I make. It's partly his tritype they like to hover over peoples heads and comment on every little thing you do with inane bullshit. My mom has the same tritype and it's annoying as fuck.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

I think istp is very suiting for badger

ndovjtjcaqidthi

OK good for you. Im not claiming to know anyone better than anyone else nor do i give two shits lol point is every time i see him post sure enough your there trailing after telling him what type he is. If it annoys me it must annoy the hell out of him.
    I've probably mentioned his type.. like twice. And it's a small forum, I promise you I'm not "trailing after him". I just like his posts so much.

Thanks? Although im a girl
    I knew that.