• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Power, Intelligence, Beauty or Love

?

• Total voters

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Which will it be?

I will tell you what your choice says about you

Alea_iacta_est

Intelligence, due to the fact that it will increase the probability of receiving the others along with it through other methods. With Intellect, you can build a cosmetic empire (thus ensuring power and most likely personal beauty due to the fact that the intelligent would have a higher probability of spear-heading a cheap product that works very efficiently and generously). This means that the only one left is love, but that is more probable to obtain due to the fact that a substantial amount of intelligence would allow you to figure people out easier and understand them on a deeper level than what they present on the exterior perhaps, meaning there would be a more probable chance that A. You will find your true love (Socionics duals, for instance, dictate that the Extrovert partner often passes up their introvert dual due to the fact they don't see the complexity beneath their surface, which a substantial amount of intelligence would aid in terms of figuring people out), and B. that you will be able to formulate a plan to allow yourself to successful establish a relationship with that person due to the added amount of variables you would be able to juggle in your head. (This also assumes that intelligence is g, and not persay IQ, meaning that all of the specific intelligence are increased, notably EQ)

I estimate that my choice says that I'm a planner.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Intelligence, due to the fact that it will increase the probability of receiving the others along with it through other methods. With Intellect, you can build a cosmetic empire (thus ensuring power and most likely personal beauty due to the fact that the intelligent would have a higher probability of spear-heading a cheap product that works very efficiently and generously). This means that the only one left is love, but that is more probable to obtain due to the fact that a substantial amount of intelligence would allow you to figure people out easier and understand them on a deeper level than what they present on the exterior perhaps, meaning there would be a more probable chance that A. You will find your true love (Socionics duals, for instance, dictate that the Extrovert partner often passes up their introvert dual due to the fact they don't see the complexity beneath their surface, which a substantial amount of intelligence would aid in terms of figuring people out), and B. that you will be able to formulate a plan to allow yourself to successful establish a relationship with that person due to the added amount of variables you would be able to juggle in your head. (This also assumes that intelligence is g, and not persay IQ, meaning that all of the specific intelligence are increased, notably EQ)

I estimate that my choice says that I'm a planner.

You are a textbook know it all

:newwink: (see sig)

Qre:us

you are the type of person who doesnt follow the rules. You are unable to adapt to circumstances that are not ideal

You're awesome at this!

Get more comfortable in your armchair, I predict more customers.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

you are shallow

When the last days were upon me, and the ugly trifles of existence began to drive me to madness like the small drops of water torturers let fall ceaselessly upon one spot of their victim's body, I loved the irradiate refuge of sleep. In my dreams I found a little of the beauty I had vainly sought in life, and wandered through old gardens and enchanted woods.

Also, beauty is the truth answer.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Power<Beauty≤Intellegence<Love

You are self righteous and at times may lack courage.

You also like change (this is mostly related to your avatar changes every microsecond)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
When the last days were upon me, and the ugly trifles of existence began to drive me to madness like the small drops of water torturers let fall ceaselessly upon one spot of their victim's body, I loved the irradiate refuge of sleep. In my dreams I found a little of the beauty I had vainly sought in life, and wandered through old gardens and enchanted woods.

Also, beauty is the truth answer.
"These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence: the connections-sometimes tenuous, sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent-that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it."

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread topic immediately brought to mind:

But personally, my own answer: Life.